“Super for a light meal”
Review of Lotus Grill

Lotus Grill
Ranked #11 of 79 Restaurants in Farmington
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 3 June 2016 via mobile

This is our go to place when we are looking for a light meal after a heavy lunch. We usually order two chicken dumpling soups and share an entree. The food is always fresh and delicious . The prices are reasonable and it is a small place with a lot of take out.

Reviewed 16 May 2016 via mobile

I've eaten here a few times, and have always enjoyed my meal. There is plenty of parking, but they only a few tables inside so you may need to wait - but you can always get take-out.
Last night I had the noodles and spring rolls. So yummy that I forgot to snap a photo!

Reviewed 14 January 2016

Have only had the rare beef pho here, but it is very good (not sure if it's authentic, but great none the less. I also very good if you use dine-in CT and have it delivered.

Reviewed 11 January 2016 via mobile

Great, authentic Vietnamese food with awesome Pho that everyone in my family craves, luckily we live nearby. Summer rolls and everything else really has been superb. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 27 December 2015

We ordered the Pad Thai noodle dish and specified no nuts. However, the Pad Thai sauce apparently has nuts in them and caused an allergic reaction to one of our family member. The waitress who served us did not take our peanut allergy seriously. (She is a new waitress and not the usual lady who served us)

I questioned her afterwards. She admitted she knew there were nuts in the Pad Thai sauce but failed to inform us when we placed the order "assuming" that we only do not want nuts sprinkled on top of the noodles.

The restaurant should specify on the menu which dishes has nuts in them and educate their wait staff about food allergy safety.

Finally, the Pork Chop over rice was good but the Pho soup tasted watered down and bland.