“Take Out While on Business”
Review of P.F. Chang's

P.F. Chang's
Ranked #10 of 80 Restaurants in Farmington
Price range: US$13 - US$24
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: P.F. Chang's is a restaurant concept that honors the 2,000-year-old Asian tradition of wok cooking and believes in making food from scratch every day in every restaurant. With a Farm to Wok food philosophy at its core, P.F. Chang's chefs hand-roll dim sum, hand chop and slice all vegetables and meats, handcraft every sauce and wok-cook each recipe, every day in every restaurant using fresh ingredients. With roots in Chinese cooking, the culinary landscape at P.F. Chang's now stretches across Asia with diverse, culturally inspired recipes including hand-rolled sushi, Vietnamese-style soups and bowls, traditional Chinese dim sum, wok-fired chicken and beef entrees, and family style noodles and rice. All made from scratch every day.
Reviewed 6 October 2018 via mobile

On a business trip in Hartford and needed/wanted a decent dinner that I could bring back to the hotel. Chose P.F. Chang’s.

Placed my order online and picked it up at the mall/location. Easy online ordering and the order was ready when I arrived. Easy breezy.

Food was good....standard P.F. Chang’s food. Portion sizes were very good. Only wish I had asked (or they ask me) for some hot sauce like a chili sauce to kick it up some.

Met my desires for not having fast food yet wanting it fast via take out. I was happy.

Reviewed 2 October 2018

I had dinner here earlier this year. I had lunch for a business meeting and it was great. I had a chicken bowl and it was excellent. There’s so much food I get three meals out of it. Good service, clean restaurant and nice atmosphere. Would go back again.

Reviewed 26 September 2018 via mobile

The restaurant is placed in a shopping mail. The restaurant is cosy, the food is good and the waitress is very nice and friendly.

Reviewed 12 September 2018

PF Chang's consistently makes the same food from one place to another. I always liked the Handmade Pork Dumplings and the Chicken Lettuce Wraps. We also tried the Tempura Calamari and Vegetables which were excellent. We loved these appetizers but the main dishes were a little disappointing - we had the Orange Peel Chicken which was gummy and the Spicy Green Beans which was slathered in oil. The Shrimp in Lobster Sauce was great but where was the lobster? Strange name for a dish without any other taste of seafood.

All in all it's a good place but not great ... we are still looking for the best Chinese Food in West Hartford and still haven't found it.

The noise level was awful - we could hardly hear each other talking over the loud noise. We sat near the booth where the waiters are working so maybe that was the source of the noise? Also, waiters and waitresses walking back and forth by our table so try to get seated away from the far left of the restaurant.

Reviewed 4 September 2018

This place offers great quality of Chinese food. Having wide variety of soups, salads, appetizer, dumpling , entree option with Fried rice and noddles. There are combo value menu for family.
Chicken Lettuce wrap is one of the favorite appetizer option.Hokkien Street Noodles is another favorite one.
Service is extremely good.Highly recommend for people who love Chinese food.