All reviews great hotel room was clean we've stayed complimentary breakfast hot tub front desk staff king suite coffee and tea indoor pool would highly recommend this hotel exercise room would stay here again waffle maker pleasant stay excellent stay waffles business trip
Reviewed 21 January 2016

Well appointed hotel. Nice staff and it's very clean. Great breakfast and great location. Did I mention how clean it was? ! They were helpful in finding a place for dinner and in giving some directions. I have and will continue to recommend to family and friends.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Jay M, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Hartford/Farmington, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2016

Shiyoko C,
Thank you so much for your kind review of our hotel following your recent stay. I am thrilled to see that you found such comfort in the cleanliness of our rooms and that the staff was so helpful in finding you a spot for dinner! The experience you describe is truly that which we seek to create for all of our guests and I look forward to sharing this with my team. Safe travels!

Reviewed 18 January 2016

The stay was uneventful. Just a quick stay and left next morning. Pretty clean, neat and tidy. Breakfast OK. A bit noisy in the hallway as we were on the first floor and a lot of workers were back and forth and talking a little loudly.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Jay M, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Hartford/Farmington, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2016

Thank you for your comments following your recent stay. I am very happy to see that you enjoyed your time with us and would like to apologize for the noise disturbance you noted. Please know that we will be sure to review with our staff proper hallway etiquette to ensure that this does not happen again. We hope to have the pleasure of hosting you soon.

Reviewed 6 January 2016 via mobile

It was a very pleasant stay. Staff was great and were very accommodating. Highly recommend it and will be coming back again for sure ! They also offered a smoking room which is rare to find now. Room was very clean and area is very quite and relaxing. They offered breakfast for free too !

Stayed: January 2016
Jay M, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Hartford/Farmington, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2016

sara7151215,

Thank you so much for your review of our property. I am very happy to see that you enjoyed your time with us and that you found our staff to be very accommodating. We appreciate that you highly recommend us and that you will be coming back. Thank you for the remarks about the room type availability and the cleanliness of the hotel. I am glad to see that you enjoyed our complimentary hot breakfast. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 3 January 2016 via mobile

Nice stay! Would stay here again when visiting family.
PROS:
Free breakfast decent; waffle-maker, eggs, sausage patties, pastries, yogurt, bagels, toast, fruit and more
Ample free parking
Nice location-not far from highway at all but far enough to feel remote
Nice landscaping, remote'ish area
Clean pool area, decent size
Hot tub very hot-nice
Free 24hr coffee, tea or hot chocolate station
Front desk very nice, accommodating
Reasonably priced
Big lobby/lounge area
Room was clean, quiet, plenty space, homey, comfortable

Room tips:
Request 3rd floor, corner if you're looking for peace and quiet
Ask for firm pillows as theirs are very soft

CONS:
Floors seem shallow so if you're on 1st or 2nd floor I imagine you will hear footsteps and noise
Breakfast small, only one toaster, food gets cold while you wait to get coffee bkz space is so small etc

Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
Jay M, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Hartford/Farmington, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2016

Mofroism,
Thank you so much for your detailed review of our property. I am very happy to see that you enjoyed your time with us and that you not hesitate to select our property for your future travel needs. I would like to apologize for the issues you encountered with the layout of breakfast and appreciate your bringing this to our attention so that we may consider ways of reworking this part of the guest experience. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 30 December 2015

Very friendly and helpful staff. Clean, quiet and comfortable. Pool and hot tub were great. The only disappointment would be the breakfast. I would have preferred better orange juice and the muffins were dry. Also I never did figure out the toaster! Location of hotel was a factor for our stay. We will be back.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Jay M, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Hartford/Farmington, responded to this reviewResponded 31 December 2015

Bonnie S,
I am so glad to know that the location of our hotel worked out perfectly for your stay and that we have earned your business for your future travels to the area. Thank you so much for taking the time to comment both on the quality of the room accommodations and of the customer service you received from the staff; I am sure the team will appreciate your kind words. Also, please know that I will be sure to share your feedback regarding breakfast with our management team as we are always seeking ways of improving the stays of our guests. See you soon!