“Malito!”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 7 September 2017

No self respecting diner with the slightest knowledge of Mexican food would eat here. Service is ok, but the food is bland, unattractively presented and tasteless

Reviewed 2 September 2017

My sons and I stopped in for lunch. They got to choose from a variety of tacos, and they both loved their choices. I had a delicious salad. And the guacamole was heavenly.

Reviewed 23 August 2017

Great selection of tacos. I enjoyed the pork belly and shrimp ones. Very well done. They have a nice Mexican beer selection if that is your sort of thing. Great place to eat in or out, and relaxed enough to sit back and enjoy. Its walking distance to my office so I enjoy it often.

Also - from the times i have been, great staff. They understand the menu and are not afraid to make recommendations.

Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

Creative menu of hand-held small tacos plus sides.and drinks. Simple, made-to-order food is fresh and quick. Staff are knowledgeable and friendly. Decor feels authentic. Not expensive, great for sharing. And delicioso!

Reviewed 6 July 2017 via mobile

I enjoy coming to this place for lunch. Love the vibe of this place and the staff is always very good. My favorites are the Cubano and the Sangria. They have all sorts of taco options but as I mentioned my favorite is the Cubano. The restaurant is relaxed and the lighting is a bit on the dark side but it is actually perfect. The sangria and specialty drinks are really good although I often go for the Pitcher of Sangria (red) it is very refreshing.