“Oh so good!”

Russo Pastry Shop Incorporated
Ranked #1 of 7 Bakeries in Enfield
Reviewed 30 August 2016

Awesome pastry shop. The cannoli are incredible and there are so many varieties. They have a wide assortment of other delicious pastries, and their cakes are really, really good. My favorite is the fruit filled with whip cream frosting.I have had their wedding cakes at several weddings and they are excellent. Don't miss their Italian cookies at Christmas! They are just a short drive south from exit 49 on I91.

Reviewed 21 August 2016 via mobile

I never, ever leave disappointed. Their cannoli are second to none, some of the best pizza and grinders I've ever had, and their cakes are incredible. I can't possibly recommend Russo's enough!

Reviewed 21 June 2016 via mobile

She store has an insane amount of Italian treats! So many cannoli varieties, although I prefer the original. Super kind staff and homemade frozen meals and fresh pizza! Mmm...

Reviewed 18 April 2016

Love this place. They can make cakes or you can just walk in and buy one. OUTSTANDING. Not too pricey = reasonable ($30).
They also have pizza slices, stromboli etc. pastas made to go too. Very nice to have this in case you are not in the mood to cook.

Reviewed 11 April 2016 via mobile

Went to Russo's in a panic when another cake place told me that they decided not to do my cake order a week before a party. Showed them a couple pictures I found off the internet for ideas. Picked up the cake and was amazed at how perfect it was! I could not have asked for anything more! Not only was it BEAUTIFUL but it was yummy too! I didn't even want to cut into it! Thank you Russo's!!!!

Been to Russo Pastry Shop Incorporated? Share your experiences!