“Standard donut shop”

Add it.
Dunkin' Donuts
Ranked #2 of 7 Bakeries in Enfield
Reviewed 1 August 2017

Donuts are good but not great. Breakfast sandwiches made to order and there's a good selection. Other sandwiches also available. Pastries like croissants and coffee rolls, and sometimes cookies. My parents like the coffee.

Reviewed 7 December 2016

I went there one Sunday morning after shopping @ shop rite, the DD coffee was my incentive for grocery shopping, but I got a cup of weak coffee and I was already on the highway, very upsetting feeling.

Reviewed 30 November 2016

I come to this DD every day on my way to work. I normally get coffee only, but occasionally get food as well. I have never been disappointed. Fast and friendly service.

Reviewed 15 November 2016

I stopped in here 3 mornings in a row during my visit to CT for a wedding. The staff was friendly and very quick compared to other D&D I have been to.

Reviewed 12 August 2016

I stopped in en route from New Haven to New Hampshire for coffee, a bagel and a rest stop. Accomplished all three in a matter of 20 mins (decided to eat in the restaurant). He coffee was fine; the bagel too. Typical of the chain but maybe a notch above.

Been to Dunkin' Donuts? Share your experiences!