All reviews pretzels doing renovations waffles free breakfast in the morning sweet rolls room key hot breakfast large room housekeeping staff the breakfast area off the highway applebees microwave storm chlorine closet gps
Reviewed 17 July 2018

We stayed at the Quality Inn & Suites for a night while on a road trip. Check-in was easy and the associate was very helpful. Unfortunately it was down hill from there. We were awoken by guest just checking in at 2am! The phone in the room did not work so I had to get out of bed at 2am and go to the lobby to ask for assistance. The desk clerk did call and ask them to keep it down but they did not. I had 2 children under 12 with me and all of us were awake. After finally getting back to sleep at 330am (had to use earbuds so I couldn't hear the noise next door) I was awoken at 4:15am to unacceptable noise from the room. I will not go into detail but it was disgusting and embarrassing to have my kids ask me what was happening.
I travel frequently and this has to be the worst night I have ever had!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Roosmom22
qualityinndanbury, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2018

Thank you for your review and feedback of your recent stay with us. I am very sorry to hear that your stay at the hotel was not up satisfactory. Please note that this information has been passed on to our concerned staff and email us with a phone number or email address so that we may discuss your stay personally.

Reviewed 7 July 2018

Good value, friendly staff - Motorcycle's are welcome. Front desk staff very friendly and helpful. They allowed me to park my bike near the lobby and gave me a room overlooking it. Our room was up to standard. Bonus, there is an Applebee's across the street. I have stayed here many time and only one time a few yeas ago did I have a less than pleasant experience.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 June 2018

We (our daughter, granddaughter, husband and I) went to this Quality Inn Monday through Thursday 6/11--6/14/2018 and the room was clean to spotless (bathroom corners even were dirt free!) room smelled clean but no deodorizing smells. Beds were so comfortable we hated to get up to get to breakfast.
Breakfast had choice of cereal (two) sweet rolls, muffins, bread, hot waffle maker/batter, orange juice and/or apple juice, oatmeal (but no microwave except in closet (?)) scrambled eggs (hot) and sausage!

Everything was as we'd like it exactly except for two things--it's hard to find off I-84 (could use signage between getting off I-84 & Federal Street) and the swimming pool was so over-chlorinated that my daughter was worried about breathing in the air! BUT the pool area was spotless. You can smell the pool several rooms away! I think they need to check the dilution of chlorine in the pool!

My granddaughter went up to the desk around 10pm to find food (she's 11) and the desk person was really nice to her! Could not ask for friendlier people. WE WILL GO BACK and stay there again for sure! It has improved even from last year.

The ONLY major design flaw to me was in the design (Quality's not the owners)--the A/C & Heater unit is about 6" from one bed! NO ONE wants cold OR hot air blowing directly on them! IF they could re-arrange furniture so the blower isn't aimed on your head it would be perfect! We just turned it off over-night!

Room Tip: We always (twice) have been on 1st floor and it's quiet and very lovely view of court yard of grass outsdie our window!
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

Don't go there spare yourself. The pool smelled. The rooms smelled.like wet dog. Breakfast a joke.It is not updated. Staff rude.pool old and not cleaned well.At breakfast milk taste old.They wanted to charge me more than the internet said.Had to cancel card.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
qualityinndanbury, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2018

We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with such feedback of your stay. I am very sorry to hear that your stay did not meet expectations.We have updated our entire hotel and place great emphasis on meeting guests expectations. Please email us with a phone number or email address so our Hotel Manager can discuss your issues personally.

Reviewed 20 May 2018

This hotel is clean, comfortable, and easily accessible from the highway. There are a number of nearby restaurants so you don’t have to go far for food. Check in was quick and easy and we had a large room with a comfy sofa and good lighting. We had our cat with us and were happy to get a nice room - unfortunately, we sometimes get rooms that are pits when we travel with our animals, but not here. It was a nice suite.

We had a great night's sleep with comfortable bedding and excellent room darkening shades. The bedspread looked like someone had crumpled it up but it was clean. The parking lot was well lit and we weren’t concerned unloading well after dark. Breakfast is standard fare and the attendant was friendly and helpful. The breakfast area was clean, bright and had windows so you look out while eating,

We've marked this as a favorite to stay at when we’re in the area.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple