“Good service”
Review of Dunkin' Donuts

Dunkin' Donuts
Ranked #1 of 2 Bakeries in Cromwell
Reviewed 27 January 2017

I visit here 2 times a day when I'm in CT, they have never messed up my order, and has always been very nice, they go out of there way to help you.

Reviewed 23 November 2016

first day I had traveled so ordered a grilled cheese. It was all orange..the cheese, the bread etc. and I felt like it might have been microwaved. sure was not tasty.
second day wanted Boston cream doughnut. When I returned to the hotel the doughnuts were some hard chunks of some kind of a doughnut which had no relationship to what I ordered. place does not impress me.

Reviewed 27 August 2016 via mobile

Im a coffee junkie I nneed my fix in the mornings Service was quick n efficient I bought some munchkins for my sons n it was nice n fresh. Clean n cool environment no long wait time. In a world where everything is always a always you need to sit n enjoy a hot cup of coffee n relax. That's how I felt when I was there. 5 stars. Kudos to the management team!!!

Reviewed 3 January 2016

They are one of the best and clean shops always well staffed and very friendly.They always have a well stock asst of donuts and muffins. I never have any problems with my orders,For as busy they are very fast.I love getting a coffee while i shop.Not a big place but the best

Reviewed 16 November 2015

enjoy a nice cup of hot great tasting coffee, the variety of flavors is great. the new remodel is also tasteful.

Been to Dunkin' Donuts? Share your experiences!