“Fresh food ”
Review of Ambrosia

Ambrosia
Ranked #3 of 69 Restaurants in Cromwell
Reviewed 26 December 2017 via mobile

I love this place for the fresh food they serve and the open kitchen. It’s nice to see your food cooked right in front of you right after you order and served to you fresh

Date of visit: December 2017

Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

Make sure they give you plenty if vegetables as they charge same price for meat gyros. I had a veggie one with scarcely a tablespoon of veggies where my meat eating family had plenty in theirs. Disappointed as food is good quality and tasty, just left feeling unsatisfied.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

In a strange town cooped up in a hotel not close to anything, we found a great Mediterranean spot in a small town that we were very pleased with. My wife had the veggie melt, and I had the Greek Horiatiki salad. Food was fresh and delicious and very reasonably priced. Probably won't be back this way but if I lived near here, this place would be in the regular rotation!

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

Stopped by for breakfast and discovered they had one of our favorites.Delicious crepes of all sorts on the menu.We chose the fruit crepes and they were excellent.!

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 22 August 2017

They have a simple menu, crepes for breakfast and gyros for lunch/dinner. Service is speedy. Ive had their take out service too and food has always been on time. Lamb gyro is my favorite. Prices are very reasonable.

Date of visit: August 2017