“Donut Time”
Review of Beach Donut Shop

Beach Donut Shop
Ranked #1 of 3 Bakeries in Clinton
Reviewed 6 September 2017

Ted is amazing ! Donuts are incredible!! Egg sandwiches are awesome !!very friendly staff ! Would highly recommend here !!!

Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

I rarely eat donuts, but when I do, they've got to be Beach Donuts! Great old-fashioned taste! The sour cream donut is my favorite! People at my workplace request that I bring these to staff functions!

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

Get on your bike and ride here. That's what we did, it helps burn some calories and you can reward yourself at this place. Old school donut shop with a huge variety of home made doughnuts! Classic CT shore shop! So much better than any of the chains.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

Great place for breakfast and/or a snack. This is the place for classic doughnuts of all types: my favorites are the sour cream and the glazed jelly sticks. Don't stop at the doughnuts, they do a good job on the classic New England Egg on a Roll. A Shoreline
Tradition that should not be missed.

Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

I had to stop eating here, not because the donuts aren't good, but because I will weigh 800lbs! These are the best donuts on the planet! No question or doubt. Period.