“A reliable choice for good food and inviting environment”

Viron Rondo Osteria
Ranked #2 of 53 Restaurants in Cheshire
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 8 October 2018

The food and service has always been excellent. Disappointed by lack of pizza options on last visit due to a staffing issue, but the food that we did have was very good.

Reviewed 5 October 2018 via mobile

My husband, daughter and I came to Viron Rondo for happy hour. As usual, we had an excellent table outside (it was a perfect fall day!) and the service by Beta was impeccable. We ordered the new ravioli (DELICIOUS pesto cream sauce) and the calamari which was crispy and light. We split a burger which was flavorful, juicy and perfect. My daughter had a perfect margherita pizza. Our cocktails were delicious - red sangria and naked cosmo are my favorites and my husband had a pumpkin beer from Two Roads. Viron stopped at our table to thank us for our patronage - he certainly cares about the quality and the level of experience his customers have. We will continue to come here - it is an outstanding restaurant and never disappoints.

Reviewed 4 October 2018 via mobile

We had a family lunch for 16 following a funeral and the staff could not have been more accommodating. The food was very good and it was a very nice and relaxing experience at a very difficult time. Thank you to the chef who was accommodating to dietary restrictions and to the wait staff.

Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

First let me say no one in the history of my restaurant experiences have I ever had such admiration and respect for an owner! Not only did he serve up a wonderful meal of everything anyone could ask for, but he did it on short notice and the crowd had doubled his expectations by the time we had all arrived. He overcompensated and threw himself into becoming the bar tender and buffet replenisher.
The deceased friend had been a loyal customer and he also delivered, at her home, food for at least 50 people, the day after her death.
Having said that, we have been there before and the food and ambiance has been over the top amazing!
I heartily recommend this wonderful Bistro!

3  Thank Rosemary G
Reviewed 2 October 2018

The food and staff are amazing. Some of the best italian food in town.The restaurant is a bit loud. Have been here numerous times.

Been to Viron Rondo Osteria? Share your experiences!