“This is our go to place”

Rossini's Italian Restaurant And Pizza
Ranked #1 of 54 Restaurants in Cheshire
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: After-hours
Description: All foods are freshly prepared when ordered and served with a friendly smile. We are committed to provide you with only the best ingredients available and the finest tasting pizza and Italian Cuisine in the State of Connecticut.
Reviewed 6 November 2018 via mobile

This is our go to place for dinner out in town. My husband and I like it here. Good food, atmosphere, prices and friendly staff. Great pizza or entees

Date of visit: September 2018
Dan V, Guest Relations Manager at Rossini's Italian Restaurant And Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2018

Kimberly, that is fantastic to hear and thank you!
It's wonderful to see how much you and your husband enjoy the restaurant, and we are very appreciative of your review and feedback. Thanks again.

Reviewed 24 October 2018 via mobile

Real italian. I come all the way from Md to get this pizza. Besides visiting my family this is a large part of my visit.I just can't stop :-) :-) :-)

Date of visit: October 2018
Dan V, Guest Relations Manager at Rossini's Italian Restaurant And Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2018

That is amazing to hear and we want to thank you for your support.
It really means a lot, and we wish you safe travels.

Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

Best Pizza in Cheshire Hands Down. Old world style made with good ingredients. You can tell these guys have been in the business for many Years! This is how I remember getting pizza when I was a kid.

1  Thank johnrD4924WC
Dan V, Guest Relations Manager at Rossini's Italian Restaurant And Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2018

John, this is wonderful to hear. We really appreciate your feedback and are so happy you enjoy our pizza. Thank you.

Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

I come from the Midwest several times a year and this is by far the best pizza I have ever had. Meatball heaven. Perfect crust. Yummy sauce. I grew up in New York metro area and this pizza is still better than anything I remember going to grad school in Brooklyn and living in New Rochelle.

Date of visit: October 2018

Lauren, thank you so much! We are so thrilled you think so highly of our product.
It means so much to us, and making customers happy means everything.
Thank you for you kind words and support. Enjoy your week.

Reviewed 2 October 2018

We order from Rossinis all of the time! Pizza is always good and service is always consistant. Love this place.

Date of visit: August 2018
Dan V, Guest Relations Manager at Rossini's Italian Restaurant And Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2018

Laura, we really appreciate you taking time to leave us a review. Great to hear on the experience.