“Best pizza on earth ”

Rossini's Italian Restaurant And Pizza
Ranked #1 of 54 Restaurants in Cheshire
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: After-hours
Description: All foods are freshly prepared when ordered and served with a friendly smile. We are committed to provide you with only the best ingredients available and the finest tasting pizza and Italian Cuisine in the State of Connecticut.
Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

I come from the Midwest several times a year and this is by far the best pizza I have ever had. Meatball heaven. Perfect crust. Yummy sauce. I grew up in New York metro area and this pizza is still better than anything I remember going to grad school in Brooklyn and living in New Rochelle.

Date of visit: October 2018
Dan V, Guest Relations Manager at Rossini's Italian Restaurant And Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2018

Lauren, thank you so much! We are so thrilled you think so highly of our product.
It means so much to us, and making customers happy means everything.
Thank you for you kind words and support. Enjoy your week.

Reviewed 2 October 2018

We order from Rossinis all of the time! Pizza is always good and service is always consistant. Love this place.

Date of visit: August 2018
Dan V, Guest Relations Manager at Rossini's Italian Restaurant And Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2018

Laura, we really appreciate you taking time to leave us a review. Great to hear on the experience.

Reviewed 1 October 2018 via mobile

Food was good. I thought it was going to be a “dressier” night out, but it was pretty casual and very family oriented. We ate well, that’s for sure. But it was also very, very noisy and two of our party didn’t really enjoy their time because everyone ended up shouting to be heard.

Date of visit: October 2018

Dianne, thank you for the feedback and happy you enjoyed the food. We are glad you came in and hope to see you again. Enjoy the week.

Reviewed 19 September 2018

My family and I have been going to Rossini's for over 30 years and I've never EVER had a bad experience or a bad meal. Not one, not once.
The best pizzas ever include: plain cheese (or extra cheese, well done), sausage and peppers (I rarely eat either of those ingredients but I swear--it's the best pizza I've ever had), buffalo chicken with blu cheese dressing to dip it in, fresh tomato and basil, tomato and precooked bacon, and any veggie combo you can think of (plus artichokes). All of them red pies with mozz.
My fave items on the menu include: mozzarella carozza (get it, you'll thank me), baked ziti-well done, cheese ravioli, chicken piccata, the Rossini's Special, chicken caesar salad, any calzone, any size antipasto, broccoli and cheese stuffed bread, and their minestrone soup.
I also suggest getting to go: as much Italian dressing as they'll give you and a giant salad or antipast, and a quart of their sauce in case you start to jones for it mid-week.
Sunday nights are the best night for their pizza and the joint is always hopping, regardless of the time of year. Remember: patience is a virtue and TIP YOUR SERVER--and order a cannoli to go;)

Date of visit: September 2018
Dan V, Guest Relations Manager at Rossini's Italian Restaurant And Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2018

Joanna, we want to thank you for your detailed review and feedback regarding the experience plus the pizza and entree options you enjoy.

It's so nice to hear how much you love visiting with us and we are so honored to have customers like yourself.
We really appreciate all of your words of support and thank you again for everything.

Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

Awesome food anytime of year! Food is great whether you eat in it take out. My family has been going there 30+ years

Date of visit: September 2018
Dan V, Guest Relations Manager at Rossini's Italian Restaurant And Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2018

Pam, thank you so much for sharing and we really appreciate your business over the years. Your support means so much to us. Thank you.