“Finally tried for the first time and look forward to returning”
Review of Senor Panchos

Senor Panchos
Ranked #14 of 54 Restaurants in Cheshire
Price range: US$8 - US$20
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly
Description: Senor Pancho's Mexican Restaurants offers a sizzling atmosphere any day of the week, right from when it opens at 11:30 AM each day. We have been a family dining hot spot in Connecticut since 1989 and opened in Prospect in 2006. Senor Pancho's has been a favorite place for locals to experience the taste and feel of old Mexico while looking to innovate and create a positive environment for modern Mexican as well.
Reviewed 12 July 2018

While I live in the area and have driven by many times, I never stopped in until today. I was on my own so I sat at the bar and was welcomed quickly and provided a menu. I kept it simple wit draft beer and their appetizer sampler. The beer was cold and the food was hot and prepared well. An enjoyable first experience. They have a lot on their menu and I look forward to returning.

Date of visit: July 2018
Parker P, General Manager at Senor Panchos, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2018

Thank you for coming by!
We are happy that you enjoy your food and your beer was cold and refreshing. We are looking forward to your next visit!
Regards,
Management

Reviewed 19 June 2018

We have driven by this place so many times and finally decided to try it. Their sloppy nachos are excellent! Our waiter was awesome. Their homemade chips and salsa are also really good, my husband loved the salsa, me not so much as I don't like cilantro. It was so good we returned the next week for lunch.

Date of visit: June 2018

Colleen,

We appreciate you coming into Pancho's! I hope this becomes a regular spot of yours as well as your husbands!

Regards,
Management

Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

Got there about 7pm had a seat at the bar wait was about 20 mins. Was busy which is a good sign. Got seated quickly. This is not my first time here and found same old items some with a “New Item” label that was there 3 years ago. Food is good but was not hot. Service is painfully slow we did not leave until 9:30. Chips and salsa are fresh and free. Drinks are a little lite on alcohol but are good. Prices are reasonable as there is not much over $15. Was a little upset that some other tables got their food first and sat down after us. Would go back again but will allow more time and order more apps so we don’t starve while waiting.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 19 March 2018

Located right on the boarder of Cheshire & Prospect, this is your pretty standard Mexican place - and the only one close by. The salsa is always my favorite. The drink menu is standard for a Mexican eatery. The food is good, you will mostly find your favorites. They do have mole which I don't always find, and every time I've tried has been very good.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Love the chips and salsa! Hubby doesn't like the salsa, he doesn't care for cilantro, so if you don't like it either, try something else. The rest of USD love it.
Good prepared fresh and quickly.
Wait staff is attentive and friendly.
Lunch menu is inexpensive.

Date of visit: November 2017

Been to Senor Panchos? Share your experiences!