“Great service and delicious food”

Centerbrook Pizza Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 10 Restaurants in Centerbrook
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 20 June 2017 via mobile

The service was fast and accurate from an excellent server and cook staff. The fries were served hot and fresh. Same with the fried dough and fish sandwich. Antipasto was extremely tasty with rolled meats and cheese, olives, banana peppers, tomatoes, cucumber, onion on a bed of lettuce. Delish!!

Reviewed 22 May 2017

This is our old stand by. Great portions at a reasonable price. Love the Greek style pizza. I would recommend this restaurant .

Reviewed 3 March 2017 via mobile

Back again and we had another delicious meal! Great place for the whole family. Great pizza, grinders and wraps and dinners. Awesome fish and chips!

Reviewed 12 October 2016

The owners are great! I'm sure they'd be disappointed to know that the guy who does the cooking (not the owner) is ruining their business. Time after time I order a simple philly cheese in a wrap and its always so disappointing when someone other than the owners make it. Its a shame. If I wasn't back to work I would have brought it back. Again - the chicken is dry - and there is barely any cheese and it certainly cannot be called a philly chicken! Besides - it was cold! I'm so aggravated. Have even gotten a small pizza to go and its never cooked enough like dough. This never happens when the owners cook. But the kid/guy (not the owner) who does the cooking is killing your business for to-go orders! Its a shame.

Reviewed 9 September 2016

Excellent! I ordered a chicken bacon ranch pizza. It was delicious. Everyone was friendly, attentive & professional. My "go to" pizza place.