“Great Greek Style Pizza”

Centerbrook Pizza Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 10 Restaurants in Centerbrook
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 22 May 2017

This is our old stand by. Great portions at a reasonable price. Love the Greek style pizza. I would recommend this restaurant .

Reviewed 3 March 2017 via mobile

Back again and we had another delicious meal! Great place for the whole family. Great pizza, grinders and wraps and dinners. Awesome fish and chips!

Reviewed 12 October 2016

The owners are great! I'm sure they'd be disappointed to know that the guy who does the cooking (not the owner) is ruining their business. Time after time I order a simple philly cheese in a wrap and its always so disappointing when someone other than the owners make it. Its a shame. If I wasn't back to work I would have brought it back. Again - the chicken is dry - and there is barely any cheese and it certainly cannot be called a philly chicken! Besides - it was cold! I'm so aggravated. Have even gotten a small pizza to go and its never cooked enough like dough. This never happens when the owners cook. But the kid/guy (not the owner) who does the cooking is killing your business for to-go orders! Its a shame.

Reviewed 9 September 2016

Excellent! I ordered a chicken bacon ranch pizza. It was delicious. Everyone was friendly, attentive & professional. My "go to" pizza place.

Reviewed 26 August 2016

I've been a local regular customer. Its not a very consistent place. I find eating in is better than ordering and taking back home. I've ordered pizza's during lunch time and they are just not cooked enough. I've ordered wraps and grinders and the quality is never consistent. Seems more so when the owners are not there. Its a shame. Staff can ruin a business.