“Fire the cook. He'll ruin your business”

Centerbrook Pizza Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 10 Restaurants in Centerbrook
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 12 October 2016

The owners are great! I'm sure they'd be disappointed to know that the guy who does the cooking (not the owner) is ruining their business. Time after time I order a simple philly cheese in a wrap and its always so disappointing when someone other than the owners make it. Its a shame. If I wasn't back to work I would have brought it back. Again - the chicken is dry - and there is barely any cheese and it certainly cannot be called a philly chicken! Besides - it was cold! I'm so aggravated. Have even gotten a small pizza to go and its never cooked enough like dough. This never happens when the owners cook. But the kid/guy (not the owner) who does the cooking is killing your business for to-go orders! Its a shame.

Reviewed 9 September 2016

Excellent! I ordered a chicken bacon ranch pizza. It was delicious. Everyone was friendly, attentive & professional. My "go to" pizza place.

Reviewed 26 August 2016

I've been a local regular customer. Its not a very consistent place. I find eating in is better than ordering and taking back home. I've ordered pizza's during lunch time and they are just not cooked enough. I've ordered wraps and grinders and the quality is never consistent. Seems more so when the owners are not there. Its a shame. Staff can ruin a business.

Reviewed 21 August 2016

I am obsessed with pizza. If my budget..and body allowed for it I would be eating it every day. I tend to know good pizza and this is it. The crust was so fluffy and thick, just the way I like it. I got a hamburger, and green pepper pizza and it was so yummy. I also had the french fries and they were so crispy. The staff was super friendly and quick. The large pizza only come to 20.00!! The only thing is there isn't a lot of booths so doing a busy time you might have to take your food to go. This is a must place to eat you will not regret it!!!!

Reviewed 17 February 2016 via mobile

Pretty consistent with the food. Very good value.

Service is always fast and friendly.

Pizza is always good.

Chicken tenders are amazing!