“So good!!!”

Centerbrook Pizza Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 10 Restaurants in Centerbrook
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 21 August 2016

I am obsessed with pizza. If my budget..and body allowed for it I would be eating it every day. I tend to know good pizza and this is it. The crust was so fluffy and thick, just the way I like it. I got a hamburger, and green pepper pizza and it was so yummy. I also had the french fries and they were so crispy. The staff was super friendly and quick. The large pizza only come to 20.00!! The only thing is there isn't a lot of booths so doing a busy time you might have to take your food to go. This is a must place to eat you will not regret it!!!!

Reviewed 17 February 2016 via mobile

Pretty consistent with the food. Very good value.

Service is always fast and friendly.

Pizza is always good.

Chicken tenders are amazing!

Reviewed 16 December 2015

After living in Essex/Centerbrook for 13 years, we recently discovered this place with the surprising lovely waterfall view. Food is scrumptuous.....not a bargain, but generous.

Reviewed 18 February 2015

The pizza is terrific. The staff is very friendly. I've ordered for parties and never had an issue. Always well received by my guests.

Reviewed 25 January 2015

The wait staff and the owner are friendly and the service is fast!! The food is always consistent. Love to sit in the ba k to view the spectacular waterfall out the window! Greek salad --small size is enough for four