Centerbrook Pizza Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 10 Restaurants in Centerbrook
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 18 February 2015

The pizza is terrific. The staff is very friendly. I've ordered for parties and never had an issue. Always well received by my guests.

Reviewed 25 January 2015

The wait staff and the owner are friendly and the service is fast!! The food is always consistent. Love to sit in the ba k to view the spectacular waterfall out the window! Greek salad --small size is enough for four

Reviewed 30 November 2014

We were on our way to the Essex Polar Express Train Ride and needed a quick place to get a bite to eat, so we stumbled upon the Centerbrook Pizza Restaurant and we were glad we did. As a person who normally hates deep dish pizza, this was EXCELLENT!!!! I was pleasantly surprised!!! It had nice tasty mozzarella cheese and a wonderful sweet pizza sauce.

The service was great, the decor was nothing special, but the food did the talking!!! Would recommend to anyone in the area!!!!

Reviewed 5 November 2014

I love this place and I'm a regular. It's very casual with simple linoleum booths - NO FRILLS - but a great spot for a quick and filling meal at budget prices. Perfect for famiiles with young children. There's a lovely view overlooking a small waterfall. I'm waiting for the day when the owners will add an outdoor terrace to take better advantage of the falls. Until then, I'll continue to enjoy my menu favorites: cheese and chicken quesadilla, cheeseburger grinder, chicken caesar salad. They serve wine as well. Fast efficient service even when crowded.

Reviewed 5 July 2014

A great stop on your way to Ivorytown Playhouse or just for an eat out meal. We always have pizza as the name says. Friendly and helpful service

2  Thank william s