“Really lovely wedding venue, small details could be improved.”
Review of Candlewood Inn

Candlewood Inn
Ranked #7 of 71 Restaurants in Brookfield
Cuisines: American
Description: Nice place to host a wedding.
Description: Nice place to host a wedding.
Reviewed 4 October 2018

We came in from out of town for a cousin's wedding and were thrilled with this venue. The ceremony was outside near the lake and the weather was lovely. The ONLY real issue we saw the entire time was that the mic kept cutting in and out during the ceremony, which was kind of a bummer (did the batteries get replaced before each event?... trouble avoidance step 1, ya know?)

Parking was easy and close (we had 3 family members with limited mobility). The staff was friendly and appropriately invisible AND available when we needed something (a hard thing to pull off in my experience). The food was pretty good, but standard "chicken, steak or seafood" and a little bland (but that's what typically works well for large groups, so we get it).

The dance floor was great, the outdoor seating after dark was lovely and we very much enjoyed the event.

Reviewed 16 October 2017

I'm a Justice of the Peace, and this is one of the top places in the Danbury area for an amazing wedding, they have everything set up for events, breath taking views of the Candlewood Lake and just beautiful dining rooms.

Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

I've been here over the years for countless parties and wedding receptions. It's a beautiful location and if the weather cooperates the sunsets are stunning. Add to that great food, great service, and an attractive interior and you have the ingredients for a delightful and memorable experience.

Reviewed 20 August 2017

Recently attended wedding here. The location is beautiful on Candlewood lake-the ceremony was outside on the lawn with the setting sun as a backdrop.
The staff is very well trained and responsive to your every need.
Food is superb! Meal started with fresh tortelloni with a generous grating of the "real" parmigiana reggiano which showed up again on the Caesar salad. Mains were perfectly cooked. A great time was had by all!

Reviewed 25 April 2017 via mobile

I recently attended a wedding at the Candlewood Inn. The view of the lake is absolutely fantastic! The staff was super attentive to the bridal party, bringing appetizers and drinks out to them while pictures were being taken. The food was to die for!! We had the option of Filet Mignon or Salmon and I chose the salmon. It was the most delicious meal I have ever had! I just wish I hadn't of filled myself up on the deep fried mac n cheese bites that was served as an appetizer before dinner because I wasn't able to finish the salmon! Overall, I had a wonderful time here. I highly recommend.

Been to Candlewood Inn? Share your experiences!