“Perfect wedding spot”
Review of Candlewood Inn

Candlewood Inn
Ranked #7 of 71 Restaurants in Brookfield
Cuisines: American
Description: Nice place to host a wedding.
Description: Nice place to host a wedding.
Reviewed 20 August 2017

Recently attended wedding here. The location is beautiful on Candlewood lake-the ceremony was outside on the lawn with the setting sun as a backdrop.
The staff is very well trained and responsive to your every need.
Food is superb! Meal started with fresh tortelloni with a generous grating of the "real" parmigiana reggiano which showed up again on the Caesar salad. Mains were perfectly cooked. A great time was had by all!

Reviewed 25 April 2017 via mobile

I recently attended a wedding at the Candlewood Inn. The view of the lake is absolutely fantastic! The staff was super attentive to the bridal party, bringing appetizers and drinks out to them while pictures were being taken. The food was to die for!! We had the option of Filet Mignon or Salmon and I chose the salmon. It was the most delicious meal I have ever had! I just wish I hadn't of filled myself up on the deep fried mac n cheese bites that was served as an appetizer before dinner because I wasn't able to finish the salmon! Overall, I had a wonderful time here. I highly recommend.

Reviewed 10 April 2017

the service and food was top notch. You cannot beat the views of Candlewood Lake. The management excels in the operations...never needing to worry or wonder. I highly recommend this facility

Reviewed 4 January 2017

Very nice event hosting facility, Stunning views/property, excellent service very good food. Right on Candlewood lake.

Reviewed 2 November 2016

I recently attended a wedding and the service was average. The food was on the minimal side, the waitstaff was friendly but only average at best. The one thing going for this place is the exceptional view of the lake. Most people at the wedding left hungry. Another fault was that there was pre made cocktails, who's ever heard of that? Went here and left disappointed.

2  Thank Stephen S

Been to Candlewood Inn? Share your experiences!