“Good food, friendly service, nice atmosphere”
Review of Panera

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Panera
Ranked #31 of 70 Restaurants in Brookfield
Reviewed 22 September 2016

I always get a great bagel, chai tea, and friendly service. I recently tried the Thai chicken salad and it was great. You must like spicy to enjoy.

Reviewed 3 August 2016 via mobile

We used to frequent Panera in the past because we loved their Veggie Panini that was a huge Vegetarian favorite. Their decision to eliminate the item meant that the only healthy and tasty option (besides their salads) was no longer available. It was also great value.

We no longer go there, but if you're a fan of freshly baked breads, pastries and are not a Vegetarian, you might like them.

Reviewed 28 July 2016

A nice relaxing place, especially in the winter with the fireplace going. Family friendly. Good eats.

Reviewed 9 June 2016 via mobile

Standard commercial fare. Nothing really grabs you. I struggled to find something I really wanted. Felt like I was settling. If you are looking for more creative or home cooked flavor, try another place.

Service was good...nice staff.

Reviewed 29 March 2016

Having gone to Panera many times I have always found it a place that never disappoints. Whether it is pastry in the morning, or salads for lunch to soups and sandwiches for diner; I've always found the food to be good.
In particular, I enjoy the Thai Chicken Salad, the Iced Green Tea. As a customer, I appreciate that you can build Panera Reward Points on your card. Over my visits, this has resulted in my receiving free drinks, salads and soups. The service is always prompt and friendly. Even when the restaurant is experiencing busy times, they always mange to wait on you fairly quickly.