“A Good Place For Breakfast, Lunch or Diner”
Review of Panera

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Panera
Ranked #24 of 67 Restaurants in Brookfield
Reviewed 29 March 2016

Having gone to Panera many times I have always found it a place that never disappoints. Whether it is pastry in the morning, or salads for lunch to soups and sandwiches for diner; I've always found the food to be good.
In particular, I enjoy the Thai Chicken Salad, the Iced Green Tea. As a customer, I appreciate that you can build Panera Reward Points on your card. Over my visits, this has resulted in my receiving free drinks, salads and soups. The service is always prompt and friendly. Even when the restaurant is experiencing busy times, they always mange to wait on you fairly quickly.

Reviewed 20 February 2016

This place seems to do a good business. I find their soups very tasty and especially enjoy the soup in a bread bowl. I'm not as thrilled about their salads or sandwiches. The desserts are very yummy, however. I've always had fast service at this location, and there is ample seating.

Reviewed 9 November 2015

As a frequent traveler, I appreciate the consistently, clean, high quality experiences you get at the Panera chain. The food is always fresh and the service is at a high level. This Panera has super friendly staff and is right off of Federal Road in Brookfield. Tables were spread out nice - there is a fire place and excellent wi-fi. We do the "pick 2" which is a good value. Even the pastries are to die for. Especially the crumb cake. We also enjoy their beverages. My wife likes the green tea and my daughter always gets the Mango Smoothy.

Reviewed 16 September 2015

Lines at lunch time were long but they moved pretty fast. Typical menu, quality and pricing. Located right in the Danbury Mall.

Reviewed 5 September 2015 via mobile

This is a relaxing self order & pickup order. Delicious bakery items. Bread is fresh daily for sandwich.

Been to Panera? Share your experiences!