“Good service and made to order food”
Review of Panera

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Panera
Ranked #31 of 71 Restaurants in Brookfield
Reviewed 5 September 2015 via mobile

This is a relaxing self order & pickup order. Delicious bakery items. Bread is fresh daily for sandwich.

Reviewed 17 March 2015

If you thought it was just for sandwiches, you would be missing out. The soups are terrific and don't foget the breads and the pastries.

Reviewed 4 December 2014

I've been to quite a few Paneras and why...I do think they are somewhat decent but this Panera really is not so delectable. I ordered my usual Asaiago Steak Panini and wanted it to be heated on the press but when I got my panini it was cold inside. The cheese wasn't even melted...you ould still see the square slice formation not a melted bliss of cheese. I asked for it to be reheated but the manager was kind enough to make a fresh one. Now I was hoping the this one would be great but when I received it...once again...cold meat in the middle and even less meat than the first one. The manager noticed my displeasure but didn't do anything to offer me another choice but said..."let me check on the equipment"...in my opinion...terrible customer service. The coffee was not hot as usual like the other Panera's I usually go to and the place looks a little worned down. I was joking with my wife that it looks worst than a college dorm eating area. Even most corporate dining rooms look more appealing..."Please fix this place up...it needs a makeover". Let me say, eat here and you'll take your chances on your health. I'm sorry, I don't like to write bad reviews but I have to call it like I have to:( The staff is nice but more like college kids with part-time jobs. Won't be coming back...many other places are better in the area.

1  Thank Lejaceman
Reviewed 3 November 2014

Panera in Brookfield is like any other Panera if you have ever been there. It has gourmet soup and sandwiches and special treats for the sweet tooth. The bagels are "delish", especially the cinnamon or asiago cheese ones. *** NOTE*** If you have a peanut allergy and plan on getting Bagels or any other baked goods - be sure to ask to see their ingredients booklet. Ask if the bagels have been baked on the same tray and if you have them CUT- be sure it is on a machine that is strictly "NO PEANUT" cutter. The Panera where we live actually has 2 cutting machines because of the high amount of people with peanut allergies in our area. When i visited the Panera in Brookfield, they did not have 2 separate cutting machines.

I recommend Panera :)

Reviewed 8 March 2014

Lunch is a zoo! Sandwiches and soups are very good. Soup in bread bowl was excellent. Beverages are free refills.