“Yummy”

Dunphy's Ice Cream Parlor
Ranked #2 of 4 Dessert in Bristol
Reviewed 3 April 2017 via mobile

They must have 30 hard scoop flavors, plus they have soft serve. Waffle cones in two sizes, sugar and regular cones, plus milkshakes and more. Just had salted caramel while my daughter in law had salted caramel cookie dough. Delightfully creamy ice cream.

Date of visit: April 2017

Reviewed 25 March 2017 via mobile

Dunphry did a wonderful job on my two daughters birthday cake. They're both born around the same days and I usually celebrate on the same day. Everyone commented how beautiful the cakes were and it tasted excellent. Dunphrys also allowed my girls to filled the middle of the cake with candy so I let my girls choose their own filling. Not the typical Oreo filling from carvel but you can choose that if you want but of course we wanted to be different we wanted to surprise our guest when we ended up cutting the ice cream cake. You can basically choose any candy you want. Dunphry has a friendly staff and the prices very very reasonable, better than carvel and it tastes better!

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed 5 October 2016 via mobile

This place has the best Ice Cream in the area . Has soft serve and hard ice cream of all flavors. Staff is very friendly and knowledge of their products. Stop here every time in the area for their ice cream

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed 10 August 2016

We mad it out to Dunphy's while in Bristol recently. This place is awesome, so many flavors, so many types of ice cream and sundaes, and shakes and well you name it.

It's a must stop while you are in the area.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed 1 May 2016 via mobile

We were greeted by a pleasant man and woman (probably the owners). The entrance had what appeared to be like laser lights on the floor which was a great novelty. My wife had small hot fudge sundae. When she got the sundae she said she wanted a small one and was told that is the small. I myself had a banana split made with pistachio, white cherry, and coconut ice cream, then crowned with clouds of whipped and 3 cherries on top of the masterpiece. My topping consist of hot fudge, pineapple, and old fashion cherry topping. I Will definitely stop by again

Date of visit: May 2016