All reviews downtown bridgeport martini bar front desk bank arena hotel restaurant train station long island breakfast buffet business trip per day rooms are nice room key short stay bed was comfortable bridport webster garage
Reviewed 16 August 2018

Was their for an overnight to see a show at the Downtown Cabaret. The staff was very nice and accommodating and rooms were clean. They had a nice little bar right off the lobby, a pool, and an all you can eat breakfast buffet from 7Am to noon. Check out and check in was a breeze with free parking in a garage towards the rear of the hotel that is staffed by a security guard and gate. Need I say more? I will definitely stay here again.

Stayed: August 2018
Michele H, General Manager at Holiday Inn Bridgeport, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2018

We appreciate your review of the Holiday Inn Bridgeport. Thank you.

Reviewed 7 August 2018

I just had a business trip out east this past couple of weeks and I was surprised at how nice this place was for the price, we stayed in an executive suite and it was only $135.00 per night! THey have a great pool with a retractable roof and the views of the Long Island Sound from the upper floors are amazing!

Room Tip: top floor executive suites
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Michele H, General Manager at Holiday Inn Bridgeport, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2018

We appreciate your review of the Holiday Inn Bridgeport.

Reviewed 6 August 2018

its a very nice hotel and we've stayed here before...Holiday inns have consistently good rooms and beds so its our go-to hotel. The desk person was very friendly and helpful and our stay was enjoyable. the neighborhood isn't the best and the parking is across the street but over all a good hotel for a short stay.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Michele H, General Manager at Holiday Inn Bridgeport, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2018

We appreciate your review of the Holiday Inn Bridgeport. Thank you.

Reviewed 14 July 2018

Clean room, good and comfortable pillows. The mattress was medium firm and comfortable. I like the Keurig coffee maker with choices of coffee and tea. Upper floors seem quieter than lower floors. Adequate toiletriespper

Room Tip: Upper rooms have been the quietest in the past as this trip.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Michele H, General Manager at Holiday Inn Bridgeport, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2018

We appreciate your review of the Holiday Inn Bridgeport.

Reviewed 10 July 2018

I have actually never stayed in this hotel, but I have spent a lot of time there. The people I worship with, we meet there weekly. My family and I have had breakfast in the hotel (the food is great). ! have seen people be baptized in the pool upstairs on the second floor, and I have been in the gym room. The staff is very helpful when we need something. If you're ever in Bridgeport, CT, do stay here.

Stayed: July 2018
Michele H, General Manager at Holiday Inn Bridgeport, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2018

We appreciate your review. Thank you.