“Excellent experience.”

Price range: US$8 - US$26
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018

We saw several bad reviews lately and were hesitant to return. We decided to go for it and we had an excellent experience, wonderful burgers and attentive service. Zero complaints; all positive. Before leaving we took the opportunity to inform the manager, who was very thankful we took the chance to return.
I'm not a big believer in being an on-line critic; it's much too easy to pan an establishment anonymously. However, I am a big believer in letting someone know when we are pleased with their service.

Date of visit: April 2018
1  Thank Bob L
Dimitrios K, Owner at GW Carson's, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2018

Hello Bob -

We thank you for sharing your positive experience - and even a bigger "thank you" for giving us a chance. We take all of our reviews seriously - and try our best to address them all - there's always room for improvement. On occasion, there will be a review that is clearly there to sabotage a business - not just GW's, but all across the board. Knowing this happens, I've learned to try places in order to form a personal opinion. It sounds like you do as well - so, again, I thank you - as I'm sure other business owners will share in my appreciation.

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

Very good lunch. Thai calamari was suburb. Greek burger looked interesting and was well worth it. Side Salad instead of fries made it even better. Wife had arugala salad with fresh beats. She loved it.

Date of visit: March 2018
1  Thank corrinesdad

We're so glad you enjoyed - Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, You ordered some of our most popular dishes - so glad they were a hit. Looking forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 28 February 2018

Went for a late afternoon meal. We both had burgers which were a special of 2 for $20. The burgers were very good and the service was what we would expect.

Date of visit: February 2018
1  Thank Bobby-sprocket

Thanks, Bobby! Our 2 for $20 has become quite popular - we sincerley appreciate the feedback. Looking forward to seeing you again!!

Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

My first visit was a pleasant experience. I was staying in the area and wanted to try something new.
Service and portions were good. I thought little pricey but expected for the area.
I mainly visited since participating in a dining awards program.
I’ll visit again and recommend to others.

Date of visit: February 2018
1  Thank CT_Irishman3

Hi there -

I'm glad you've returned since your first visit. We do have some wonderful specials - 2 for $20 Burgers on Tuesdays - 2 toppings, cheese, plus a fountain drink. Prime Rib Thursday - $15.99 - includes a fresh veggie and mashed or fries. And of course, our popular Happy Hour & Lunch Specials. Thank you for your feedback - and we look forward to seeing you soon!

Reviewed 23 January 2018

food is not bad but every time I order take-out they ALWAYS mess it up. Just ordered a rib dinner with fries and slaw. When I got home I opened up ribs with spinach drenched in garlic. Shame on me for trusting this place again. Should have learned my lesson and ordered elsewhere.

Date of visit: January 2018
Dimitrios K, Owner at GW Carson's, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2018

Hello -

We apologize for letting you down and not exceeding your expectations! I will personally bring this to the attention of the kitchen manager so this doesn't happen again.