Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$155
View deal
Booking.comUS$155
BestWestern.comUS$155
PricelineUS$155
Hotels.comUS$155
TravelocityUS$155
Lol.travelUS$189
All reviews front desk the breakfast area indoor pool working order short drive western berlin clean rooms hartford area bw connecticut jacuzzi couch fireplace
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 January 2022

This hotel never fails me. I enjoy my stay, I am loyal, and it really has become my home away from home. The location is very central and it is easy to get anywhere in the state of Connecticut, and there are many excellent food options close by, as well as a great amount of shopping

Date of stay: December 2021
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Daneil McFarlane, General Manager at Best Western Plus New England Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2022

Thank you so much for staying with us and for leaving such a kind review, we certainly appreciate your business. We are delighted to hear that the staff was welcoming and friendly. And even happier that you found our hotel to be clean and well taken care of, as this is our main goal. We hope to see you again soon. Take care.

Reviewed 27 December 2021

It was great , The bed was firm and comfortable, the sleep was good for us, we were able to get a good night sleep each night. The only weird thing was the toilet had a ring abound where the water stopped.

Date of stay: December 2021
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Daneil McFarlane, General Manager at Best Western Plus New England Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 28 December 2021

Reviewed 29 November 2021

Lobby was very nice. The rooms were nice a bit of odd colors but not too outdated. The bathrooms are very outdated. Very clean. Friendly staff both through the phone and in person. Wish they had a proper coffee machine in the rooms

Date of stay: November 2021
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Daneil McFarlane, General Manager at Best Western Plus New England Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2021

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am very pleased to hear that our staff made your stay pleasant. Also happy that you were able to enjoy the amenities, such as the complimentary breakfast, the indoor heated pool, free wireless internet, and our fitness center. Looking forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 15 October 2021

Good spot for biking the CT paths. Great breakfast. Pool was clean. Room AC/heater worked as needed. Facility is in good shape. Wireless Internet was a bit slow, but OK. Lots of dining options nearby. Very good value.

Date of stay: October 2021
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Daneil McFarlane, General Manager at Best Western Plus New England Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2021

Thank you for giving us a perfect rating and for recommending our hotel to other travelers. I'm sure our entire hotel staff enjoyed catering to your needs as much as you enjoyed your stay. Also, we are very happy that you were able to enjoy the amenities, such as the hot complimentary breakfast, free wireless internet, and our fitness center. I hope your next stay is just around the corner.

Reviewed 30 August 2021

I booked a room with 2 queen beds but when I was arrived they insisted I booked one king - I had the confirmation that says otherwise. Despite having proof, there were no other rooms available. Nor did they apologize for the mistake. I booked 2 nights but the next day the hotel called to tell me I had left items behind after checkout. I explained that I had NOT checked out and had the room another night. After a very long hold, they came back and said that I was right - still no apology. I specifically asked if my room card keys would still work and they said 'YES' - the cards did NOT work and I had to go back downstairs to have them reprogrammed. I took a shower that night only to find out they took the towels I had used earlier but did not replace them - I had to dry my entire body and hair with a wash cloth. They also didn't empty the trash baskets and uneaten food was left all night and day. EPIC FAIL

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Tracy C
Daneil McFarlane, General Manager at Best Western Plus New England Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2021

Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to leave us a review. We are deeply disappointed to hear that your stay fell below expectations. Your claims will be looked into and the proper steps will be taken to address them if needed. We do hope you'll reconsider staying with us again in the future, giving us another chance to offer superior service.