Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$107
View deal
Booking.comUS$107
Hotels.comUS$107
BestWestern.comUS$107
PricelineUS$107
TravelocityUS$107
Lol.travelUS$128
All reviews front desk the breakfast area indoor pool working order short drive western berlin clean rooms hartford area yogurt bw connecticut jacuzzi couch fireplace
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 October 2021

Good spot for biking the CT paths. Great breakfast. Pool was clean. Room AC/heater worked as needed. Facility is in good shape. Wireless Internet was a bit slow, but OK. Lots of dining options nearby. Very good value.

Date of stay: October 2021
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Daneil McFarlane, General Manager at Best Western Plus New England Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2021

Thank you for giving us a perfect rating and for recommending our hotel to other travelers. I'm sure our entire hotel staff enjoyed catering to your needs as much as you enjoyed your stay. Also, we are very happy that you were able to enjoy the amenities, such as the hot complimentary breakfast, free wireless internet, and our fitness center. I hope your next stay is just around the corner.

Reviewed 30 August 2021

I booked a room with 2 queen beds but when I was arrived they insisted I booked one king - I had the confirmation that says otherwise. Despite having proof, there were no other rooms available. Nor did they apologize for the mistake. I booked 2 nights but the next day the hotel called to tell me I had left items behind after checkout. I explained that I had NOT checked out and had the room another night. After a very long hold, they came back and said that I was right - still no apology. I specifically asked if my room card keys would still work and they said 'YES' - the cards did NOT work and I had to go back downstairs to have them reprogrammed. I took a shower that night only to find out they took the towels I had used earlier but did not replace them - I had to dry my entire body and hair with a wash cloth. They also didn't empty the trash baskets and uneaten food was left all night and day. EPIC FAIL

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Tracy C
Daneil McFarlane, General Manager at Best Western Plus New England Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2021

Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to leave us a review. We are deeply disappointed to hear that your stay fell below expectations. Your claims will be looked into and the proper steps will be taken to address them if needed. We do hope you'll reconsider staying with us again in the future, giving us another chance to offer superior service.

Reviewed 22 August 2021 via mobile

Room smelled like someone smoked in it. Very disappointed. Two workers didn’t smell smoke (how can they not….. very strong sent). Awful- look elsewhere. Also very very loud on the first floor so ask for a second floor room. There are much better hotels out there.

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Daneil McFarlane, General Manager at Best Western Plus New England Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2021

Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to leave us a review. We sincerely apologize for the issues you raised regarding smoking, but we are indeed a non-smoking hotel. Hopefully, you will reconsider staying with us in the future, giving us another opportunity to offer superior service.

Reviewed 21 August 2021

Great central location- priced right- I use it for business because of the location. Rooms are good though bathrooms are small. Breakfast is acceptable considering the current climate of Covid. I found it quiet with a good bed. Worth the stay- some may be able to hear the traffic on the Berlin Trpk so ask for a back facing room.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

I appreciate your positive feedback about our hotel. We do take pride in catering to our guests' needs the best way we can. If you're traveling to our area again soon, don't hesitate to call us.

Reviewed 7 August 2021

Reserved a room a week in advance with the cancellation. Called and asked if pool will be open, was told pool will be open during our stay. This was an important factor in choosing this hotel. Upon arrival found out pool was closed. Seeing my aggravation, the clerk said I could travel to a sister hotel-which was about 25 miles away! Not at all practical to where we were headed. Didn't offer any other compensation--if you want to keep the people you sometimes have to give a little!

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Daneil McFarlane, General Manager at Best Western Plus New England Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2021

Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to leave us a review. We are happy that you enjoyed your overall stay. Again, please accept our apology for some amenities not being available during your stay. We do hope you'll stay with us in the future, giving us another opportunity to offer a superior stay.