“Lovely cottage in a gorgeous little Cornish...”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Walkers End in the warm Cornish sun.
The Helford river at sunset.
Helford Passage.
Watergate bay near Newquay.
Porthsaxon and Grebe beach on the Helford river.
Grebe beach. 15 mins drive.
Roseland peninsular and Carrick roads, Falmouth.
Cadgwith cove village on the Lizard 30 mins drive.
Kennack sands on the Lizard. 25 mins drive.
Porthcurno beach. There is a Telegraph museum here. The outdoor Minack theater is near. 45 mins.
Old Serpentine stone works on the Lizard. 20 mins drive.
The Shipwrights Arms, Helford. 20 mins drive
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

martinghy...
Seaford, United Kingdom
“Cottage in Constantine”
Reviewed 2 June 2018 for a stay in May 2018

Plus points - cottage is well fitted out if a bit plain and lacking local character. It is near a shop and local pub. Price is reasonable.
Bad points - the outlook at the rear is dreadful with two shoddy garages in direct view from the kitchen and a pile of rubbish to the left, the yard is uneven and care is required. The garage listed as an amenity was not available for use and although parking is mentioned in the advert we were asked to move by the next door resident to access his garage and he told me that it was best to leave our car in the road unless we wanted to be constantly asked to move . From my perspective this is not parking! There is a social club next door with an annoying ventilation fan going a lot of the time.
Conclusion - we felt the other reviews and overview were rather over complimentary - the cottage is very clean and well fitted and serves the purpose of a base but outlook front and rear is poor. We were not impressed.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
28 Aug 2018
The garage is available for use and the key is on the keyring. There are some things in the garage which I would move had I known you wanted to use it.
The next door resident had no right to ask you not to park on the drive as I own the drive and the yard and he only has the right to go over the yard to park in his garage which is so full he cannot park a car in it. Perhaps he had had a bad day at work! Why did you not ask me about this at the time?
I'm sorry you did not enjoy staying in our cottage, it is in a busy village and is priced accordingly.
deenmarti...
Chalfont St. Giles, United Kingdom
“Lovely cottage in a gorgeous little Cornish village”
Reviewed 20 February 2018 for a stay in February 2018

Cottage is perfectly situated, with off-street parking. Constantine is a lovely little village, which is at least 15 mins off the beaten track, so it's very peaceful. Walkers End is comfy and well equipped and the owners can't do enough for you. We loved it.

28 Aug 2018
Thank you staying with us, I hope you can visit again.
Companion...
“Great”
Reviewed 17 December 2017 for a stay in December 2017

Beautiful Cottage, warm, clean, in an friendly village. We would not hesitate to recommend to our friends. Diane

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Thanks
Julîet S
“October visit to walkers end cottage”
Reviewed 20 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017

I rented this lovely cottage to spend some time with my son who is studying at Falmouth uni. The cottage was spotlessly clean and very tastefully decorated throughout. The kitchen was so well equipped I was able to do some batch cooking to keep my son going for a couple of weeks! I could park my car safely off road and the journey to Falmouth was very easy from the cottage. The beds very very comfy and the shower was excellent. I would certainly look to book again on more trips to see my son or even to explore the area with my husband. The owner was very quick to answer his phone when I had an issue thank you.

22 Oct 2017
We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay at our cottage and thank you so much for your kind comments - we pride ourselves particularly on having a spotlessly clean cottage and comfortable beds for our guests - both of which we feel are paramount for a memorable stay . So glad that you enjoyed all the facilities and managed some batch cooking for your son at Uni in Falmouth. We look forward to your staying with us again.
Elizabeth...
Whaley Bridge, United Kingdom
“good value”
Reviewed 2 April 2017 for a stay in March 2017
person found this review helpful

A very clean 2 bed roomed cottage with off road parking,recently renovated to a very high standard, comfortable, warm, attractive, and thoughtfully equipped, The village of Constantine has a Spar, and a pub which does meals. They are within easy walking distance.It is a good base for exploration of the Lizard coves. Close by are gardens to visit and coastal walks. We had a very relaxing 4 day break.Will recommend it to friends.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
28 Aug 2018
Thank you for your review and for staying in our cottage, please come and visit again.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing