All reviews living room stayed in building peace and quiet super close these condos after a long day will stay there again up to date unit shuttle fireplace tubs winter park slopes skiing appliances
Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

We were booked into a beaver village condo through evolve.
The living room heater/fireplace didn’t work. I woke up during the night and went to the living room to not disturb my husband. Was too cold.
When we reported it to condo management they said not their problem because we rented from evolve. Called evolve and they said condo management was supposed to do repairs.
The second night the garbage disposal gushed water and garbage all over. No access to cleaning or sanitizing supplies. Took hours to clean up. Could not use kitchen sink, dishwasher or garbage disposal. Rugs contaminated. Washed dishes in the BATHTUB! Husband spent his vacation evening on the floor trying to repair it, as did daughter.
Light in oven did not work nor did the light over the stove. Not only couldn’t clean up, but could not see to cook.
They assured me we would have a place for our luggage-5 guests while we skied the last day. They lied. They also didn’t tell me until out last night that we would lose a day (25%) of our skiing time.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

The stay at beaver was so comfortable for me and my family. My uncle stays here every year and I usually stay on the resort, but i would definitely consider staying at beaver village again. it’s super close to Winter Park downtown and only about an 8 minuet drive to the base of the resort. The beds has us sleeping like babies after a long day on the slopes. Plus the kitchen appliances were super nice, stainless steel, granite counter tops, quality amenities and up to date, cozy furnishings and a back patio areas.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Vaci_12, Reservation Specialist at Stay Winter Park Beaver Village, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2018

Hi Quinashai,

We are pleased to hear that you all enjoyed your stay at Beaver Village! We hope that you do come back again soon!

Reviewed 24 February 2018

Third time staying at Beaver Village. We were in unit 2011, and were a little disappointed (pictures do not always tell the complete story), and last year, the unit we were in was much nicer. The staff at Beaver Village is always helpful. When booking your vacation, I would recommend a different unit. This unit needs a few upgrades (new beds, pillows, electronics (still using a dvd/vcr combo! Wow)).

Nice thing about Beaver Village is that it is about 5 minutes from everything and the rates are decent. Yes I will stay there again.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 14 January 2018

Let me begin my review by stating: THESE CONDOS ARE ON TOP OF A MOUNTAIN WITH ONE ROAD IN AND OUT.
My family stayed in one of these "dated" condos for 4 nights/5 days in Jan. 2018. We have been to Winter Park several times and expect the vacation rentals to be dated but Beaver Village is beyond DATED!
We were given two front door keys....only one worked. Our stove was messed up: one burner stayed on high, two burners did not work, and one burner barely worked. We found this out early one morning while burning our breakfast before hitting the slopes. So, I tried to make toast in the toaster only to have the toast burnt up due to the toaster malfunction/broken.
Our family of 5 did not sleep well the whole trip. The pull-out bed from the couch was unusable-it looked like an elephant had slept in it and broken the middle section. The sheets had stains on them and therefore none of my kids would go near it. Unfortunately, our unit was equipped with another "mattress" under one of the bedroom beds. This "mattress", filled with holes, should have been thrown out 20 years ago but I guess they could not find a place to dump it. Whoever sleeps in the front bedroom-good luck; The supernova of a security light outside the window would wake up a hibernating bear. And I honestly do not believe ANY of the sheets or blankets had been washed. We were given 5 bath towels for 5 people for 5 days....and two rolls of toilet paper. Seriously?? I have taken more equipment into the wilderness to camp with my family.
Customer service is horrible. We arrived on a Thursday night and immediately checked in with the front desk. The girl explained the bus system and told us, along with the main shuttle service, Beaver Village had its own bus shuttle to Winter Park Resort and that both picked up right in front of our condo. She explained the times the shuttles ran, etc. Next morning we are waiting and waiting with all our ski/snowboard gear for any shuttle service to come to our condo. Finally we see a group of people with all their gear walking from the condo beside us down the mountain. So, we start walking-with all our ski gear on-down the mountain. We stop at the front desk to ask what happened to the shuttle service and was told a tour bus had gotten stuck at the bottom of the drive so no shuttle service was available and we would have to catch the shuttle on the main road. The desk clerk told us to call the desk that afternoon to see if the Beaver Village shuttle service was available. ALRIGHT-we catch the main shuttle on the main road, go skiing/snowboarding for the day, call the desk only to be told, "Our shuttle service only runs on Saturday and Sunday, not Friday". REALLY?? Why didn't the front desk girl tell me that this morning? After waiting over an hour at Winter Park Resort to catch the main shuttle back to the main road in front of Beaver Village, hiking up half a mountain to get to the customer service/ check in desk to ask why I was lied to, all the young man at the desk had to say was "OK" and look at me like "so what!". No excuse for being lied to, no excuse for having to walk up a mountain with skis and snowboards in tow.
Finally, yes this place does have a pool and three hot tubs that YOU HAVE TO DRIVE TO. So, after a long day enjoying the slopes, you have to come back to this condo only to get in your car and drive to get into the hot tub to relax. AND THEY DO NOT ALLOW ALCOHOL IN THE HOT TUB/POOL AREA!!!! I have NEVER been to a hot tub that did not allow alcohol! I can see no glass bottles in the pool area but you cannot even bring beer cans in the hot tub to relax and have a beer. Don't think about sneaking one in either-NO NO NO!!!
This place is horrible. If Beaver Village cannot maintain their only road into their condos so that the shuttles can reach the individual condo units, then that is pathetic! If they cannot hire customer service representatives that don't lie to their customers, that is pathetic! We love Winter Park and will definitely be back to ski and stay but will NEVER stay at Beaver Village again.
On a positive note-Robert, the after-hours main shuttle operator, should get a raise. He did an awesome job along with all the after-hours shuttle drivers!

Room tip: Don't stay here
Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank honest_axe
Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

We booked a "hotel room". To call it a hotel room is misleading. Basically it is a condominium owner's spare bedroom. The decor is a bit dated and the walls are super thin. I could hear our neighbors talk and clink their dishes constantly. If you want peace and quiet, this may not be the place for you, as there is also a train track directly behind the property. An overnight train woke me up the two nights we stayed there.

The reason I gave a three star rating and not lower is because the staff is very friendly the room was clean, and the price was affordable.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple