See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 February 2015

We stayed at Snowblaze Condominiums in Winter Park. We enjoyed the full Athletic Club, hot tub and full size lap pool. Downtown Winter Park and eclectic restaurants are just a short walk away. Ski slopes are just a short shuttle ride away. Great value!

Room Tip: Great Continental Divide views from A and B buildings on second and third floors.
  • Stayed: October 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 January 2012

My husband, 21 year old son and I stayed at this place in early January 2012. The studio we were given was just awful. The layout, basic decoration and very old kitchen is OK for the price you pay, but the problem is that the beds were in very bad shape: they have a foldaway queen size bed that is pretty feeble, and a coach that was broken. The first night my son had to sleep on the floor. Next morning we decided to get an upgrade, because we can live in modest conditions, but not in a place where the beds don't work. To our great surprise, we got an upgrade to a 2 room condo with a nice kitchen, for the same price! The rest of our 9 day stay was just great.

Look, this is what we found out later: this is not a real hotel. Apparently the units are individually owned by people that give them for rent to different organizations. That is why there's no front desk. We rented through Alpine Resort Properties, whose office is one block away. I think you can rent some units via Beaver Village Management. This makes me think that probably the condos are very different from one another, and that is why people get so different impressions about the place. Somo other rentals in the area may be in this same situation.
I meant to clarify things up a little for everyones's sake, and thank the administration for giving us an upgrade we didn't pay for. I hope this comment is useful...

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank Minnox
Reviewed 18 July 2011

My family and I planned to stay at Winter Park during the fourth of July weekend. I booked a room on Expedia that was suppose to have 2 queen size beds available. We drove 2 hours and arrived after 6pm. There was no front desk. We tried to contact the office and were given directions to a place 1 mile away and had to get our key out of a box.
When we finally arrived at the hotel and fiqured out where the room was, we found that the 2nd queen size bed, which was a couch bed was broken. All of the springs were off that normally hold it up. My sons had to sleep on the carpet. The next day I went to the office a mile away and explained what happened. They said they would fix it.We were also told we had pool access but when we tried to use it it said members only which required a card that was not provided to us. I asked for a refund and they told me to call Expedia. I have been on the phone with Expedia for 18 days and still cannot get a refund. Apparently, the guy who runs the office at the hotel will not respond to their requests. I am now forced to go thru my credit card service for a full refund. Please do not have this happen to you. It is a total racket. Go thru well known hotels for your stay. Thanks

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
16  Thank AREUTHERE
Reviewed 17 February 2011

Snowblaze is compact and furnishings aren't new but very acceptable & kitchen is complete. The pictures on the web site are accurate and the unit is clean and the location is great - close to town and a bus stop in the parking lot. Great restaurants within a short walk. Have to walk outside to get to heated pool & two hot tubs in another building. This was our second stay in this unit and we would recommend it - each time we have rented through Becky Shaw at www.skiwinterparkrentals.com and we were very satisfied each time.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 December 2009

I would never, ever recommend this property to anyone! The decor is "70's beat-up"....sleeping bags preferable over the horrible beds, barely enough hot water for two showers in the morning, stove only worked on 400 or above, sinks backed up, timer didn't work on microwave, never could get thermostat adjusted so half the time we were freezing, no firewood...we were told we could purchase but they could not tell us when it would be delivered......NEVER got maid service, never got our trash picked up........no staff onsite to help with anything.......HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE!!! Winter Park is a wonderful Ski Resort but B22 in Snowblaze is a dump........The only thing I can say is it in a good location....

• Stayed: December 2009, travelled with family