Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
SAVE US$3
WyndhamUS$40
FindHotelUS$42
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 February 2020

The absolute worst hotel ever. Not only are they rude and hang up on you, scream at you, they steal from you by lying and saying we had a dog in our room and charged us 250 USD for it without even proving it. They just said they heard a dog in our room. And when confronting them they hang up and don't want to explain or talk about it.

Date of stay: August 2019
2  Thank CatiH1984
HowardJohnsonDenver, Front Office Manager at Howard Johnson by Wyndham Denver West, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2020

On the check in agreement we do advise that unregistered animals will result in a $250.00 charge. There was no mistaking the dog in your room. While we do not know if he was there for 15 minutes or the duration of your stay, there was clearly a dog in your room.

Reviewed 22 January 2020

This was the worst hotel ever, the best part about this hotel was the cleaning crew; to be honest they wasn’t even that good. My first day I found old guests socks, trash, and Bluetooth,& etc. in my room. I was as bites by bugs as well. The hotel front desk was rude. The tv channel didn’t work all the time; neither did the free WiFi. I would never stay at this location again.

1  Thank nukindami
HowardJohnsonDenver, Public Relations Manager at Howard Johnson by Wyndham Denver West, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2020

Ma'am
If things were so terrible, why did we have to call the police to remove you when you refused to leave after check out?

Reviewed 14 January 2020

Staying at this hotel was a nightmare. They have the worst customer service ever. We stood a whole week and got treated so poorly by the staff. When we advised the male worker that he was rude he smiled and said “I know”. Like we paid to stay there and yet got treated poorly every time we approached the staff with any questions.

Date of stay: January 2020
HowardJohnsonDenver, Guest Services at Howard Johnson by Wyndham Denver West, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2020

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are sorry you were unhappy with your stay.

Reviewed 12 January 2020

I enjoyed the cleanliness of the rooms and the property. But one thing irked me was there was a lot of trash on the ground in the rear parking lot. I don't think the every morning breakfast was long enough & there wasn't enough food for alot of the guests cause alot of the people took stuff to the rooms.

Date of stay: December 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
HowardJohnsonDenver, Guest Services at Howard Johnson by Wyndham Denver West, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2020

Thank you Mr. Bedore for staying with us! We do appreciate your feedback. We do have our trash person pick up the trash in the back lot every morning,however we have people that will just throw things in the lot rather than go to the dumpster. It is irksome.
Breakfast his held from 6am until 8:45 am and is just a light bite to start your day. We do fill up items as they run out and sometimes guest do take more than maybe they should but unfortunately we have no way to control that.
We hope the next time you are in the area you come and stay with us again.

Reviewed 9 January 2020

There was a bedbug on the bed I took it to the office and showed them and they said how do we know that you didn't bring it with you. Then when I booked the room for a couple more days and they said that it wasn't paid for and we owed them so i asked how and to explain to me on how it wasn't when i did the same thing the night before and he couldn't explain it to me respectfully.

• Trip type: Travelled with family