Lowest prices for your stay
US$90
Free cancellation until 24/04/21
HIExpress.comUS$86
Agoda.comUS$93
StayForLongUS$98
All reviews front desk great stay taco bell comfortable beds easy access parking lot denver felicia reservation employees exit
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 February 2021

Very quite clean rooms,comfortable beds,Felicia the front desk ROCKS..... THANK You Girly... The evening desk clerk was splendid as well.So Sorry Didnt get your name. Very Hospitable.Knowledgeable and Professional. Close to hwy and lots of places to get sum good food. Will come again and will tell all my peeps. Thanks Yall. SUPER GREAT HOTEL STAT.

Room tip: Great deals on higher end establishment. They dont have change to do laundry. Noone around really did.
Date of stay: February 2021
Lauri Wallin, Owner at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Wheat Ridge-Denver West, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2021

Thank you for the 5 star review.

Reviewed 25 January 2021

I chose this hotel based on location and reviews. I realized that things would be different due to the pandemic and didn't mind the grab-and-go breakfast. My first issue was contacting the hotel. I arrived in Denver late evening and wanted to alert them I'd be checking in after 10 PM. I made three attempts to call the hotel over an hour before waiting minutes on the last attempt for someone to answer. When I checked in, the front desk representative was casually talking to another staff member in the seating area making me wonder why it took so long to answer the phone. My second issue was the first floor construction. This information was not available on the website and reduced the availability of access to the third floor to a single elevator and stairwell. I walked passed another stairwell and elevator and almost reached a third stairwell by the time I got to my room. My third and final issue was the cleanliness of the room. I typically wipe down hard surfaces when I get to a hotel room, even before the pandemic. There was a dark smudge on the toilet cover that came off with a wipe. If there's supposed to be extra care taken due to Covid-19, it wasn't obvious. I was annoyed at the lack of consistent mask use by the staff, but that's at any place of business I've been to in the past few months. I assume based on reputation that this hotel was definitely better than the others in a one-mile radius, but I'll be staying somewhere else next time I visit the area.

Date of stay: January 2021
Lauri Wallin, Owner at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Wheat Ridge-Denver West, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2021

Thank you for sharing your experience. Please be assured that your comments will be shared with the management team so we can continue to focus on exceeding all of our guest's expectations. Safe travels!

Reviewed 29 December 2020

Pros:
Bed was comfortable and the windows opened, plenty of drawer space for our clothing. Most of the parking spots were filled but we didn't hear a sound from other guests in other rooms. Our windows had a great view facing south on the 3rd floor. where we could see the gorgeous sunrises very well and had a partial mountain view. Also a view of the pool but it was closed for the season. The couch & other chair were comfortable and looked clean. The shower was fantastic, tons of pressure and elbow room, solid glass doors keep the steamy heat in well, plenty of fluffy soft towels.

Cons:
On booking.com I reserved a smoking room but the entire property was no smoking. There was not enough light in either of the rooms, and the heat in the living room did not work. The coke machines on 1st and 3rd floors were always sold out. Not enough light in the parking lots. The lobby was under construction and the temporary sign taped on the door where one should enter to checkin had tiny writing that could not be seen from the vehicle. Not enough places to hang towels & clothing in the bathroom. I do not remember being informed of a $20 per day security deposit when making my reservation but it is possible I just did not pay enough attention. A hold was put on my bank account for the reservation amount + $80 in security deposits but post-checkout, only the reservation amount was actually charged so that is not a big deal but it was strange. The laundry bag was only big enough for socks & undies. I never take baths so I loved the shower, but if one wanted to soak in a tub, it would not be possible. Our bathroom was shower-only. I did not find anything that was not clean except the grout in the bathroom. Either use black grout or clean it with bleach. There seems to be 1 luggage cart which we could not find at checkin.

Room tip: our room on 3rd floor facing south = VIEW!
Date of stay: December 2020
Lauri Wallin, Owner at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Wheat Ridge-Denver West, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2021

Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience with us regarding the newly-remodeled Holiday Inn Express Wheat Ridge / Denver West. All guests enjoy spacious rooms and suites, microwaves, refrigerators, in-room coffeemakers, FREE hot breakfast, fitness room, business center and outdoor seasonal heated pool. We are ideally located within minutes to Denver, DIA, Colorado Convention Center, Bandimere Speedway, Red Rocks Amphitheatre, Lakewood, Arvada and Golden. Our staff and management team is committed to providing only the highest levels of services and accommodations. Safe travels!

Reviewed 11 September 2020

The location to what we were needing to do was great but the rooms were small as well as the bathroom. The bathroom also had a lot of cosmetic issues. The rust along the top of the door frame & pealing of wallpaper by the bathtub. Also the bathtub did not drain well at all so when you took a shower you would be standing in dirty water.

It was a decent place to at least get some sleep. The area was a tad sketchy too.

One last thing, I know most of the rooms say non-smoking but the hallway by 130 to 132 smelled awful of smoke like someone had been smoking in the hallway or one of the rooms someone was smoking in it.

Date of stay: September 2020
IHG Service, Owner at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Wheat Ridge-Denver West, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2020

Hello Amy G,

Thanks for the stay and feedback. I am glad that our location worked for your travel needs. On the other hand, I am sorry that the layout of the rooms and bathroom affected your overall satisfaction. I have taken note of your comments and shared them with management for review to take necessary actions to address these concerns.

I hope you give us a chance to host you again in the future.

Best Regards,

John O
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 8 September 2020 via mobile

Stayed here for three nights while visiting family in Denver breakfast was grab and go to some extent wit an employee serving sausage patties and scrambled eggs. One morning. The third day they ran out of sausage and cereal and orange juice. Room was comfortable and bathroom had a night light in it to help see at night. I really liked that. Towels were very nice and fluffy. Pool outside was good size but water was really cool

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank gturay
Lauri Wallin, Owner at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Wheat Ridge-Denver West, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2020

Thank you for sharing your stay with us. Safe travels.