Lowest prices for your stay
HIExpress.com
US$91
Free cancellation until 11/03/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$87
SAVE US$23
Hotels.comUS$87
PricelineUS$88
Agoda.comUS$99
All reviews front desk breakfast room oatmeal taco bell great place to stay easy access parking lot denver felicia employees exit
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 September 2020

The location to what we were needing to do was great but the rooms were small as well as the bathroom. The bathroom also had a lot of cosmetic issues. The rust along the top of the door frame & pealing of wallpaper by the bathtub. Also the bathtub did not drain well at all so when you took a shower you would be standing in dirty water.

It was a decent place to at least get some sleep. The area was a tad sketchy too.

One last thing, I know most of the rooms say non-smoking but the hallway by 130 to 132 smelled awful of smoke like someone had been smoking in the hallway or one of the rooms someone was smoking in it.

Date of stay: September 2020
IHG Service, Owner at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Wheat Ridge-Denver West, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2020

Hello Amy G,

Thanks for the stay and feedback. I am glad that our location worked for your travel needs. On the other hand, I am sorry that the layout of the rooms and bathroom affected your overall satisfaction. I have taken note of your comments and shared them with management for review to take necessary actions to address these concerns.

I hope you give us a chance to host you again in the future.

Best Regards,

John O
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 8 September 2020 via mobile

Stayed here for three nights while visiting family in Denver breakfast was grab and go to some extent wit an employee serving sausage patties and scrambled eggs. One morning. The third day they ran out of sausage and cereal and orange juice. Room was comfortable and bathroom had a night light in it to help see at night. I really liked that. Towels were very nice and fluffy. Pool outside was good size but water was really cool

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank gturay
Lauri Wallin, Owner at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Wheat Ridge-Denver West, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2020

Thank you for sharing your stay with us. Safe travels.

Reviewed 11 February 2020

Coming back from Cancun, I-70 was closed so instead of waiting until it re-opened we decided to spend the night in Denver. As an IHG Rewards member, we went to the Holiday Inn instead of any of the other hotels in the immediate area (many were a lot cheaper) because we knew we would get a clean room and a good breakfast. I asked if there was a room available and the rate. I told the receptionist I was an IHG Rewards member and got a better rate. I didn't know my membership number so he asked for a credit card and ID and before I could look up my number on my phone, they got it and gave me the room key.
The hotel was what I expected. The room was average size, had all the amenities we needed, good WiFi,a comfortable bed, and a good breakfast although they kept running out of food and had to replenish them because they had an unexpected full house with people like us who couldn't get home.

Date of stay: February 2020
hotelbelleusa, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Wheat Ridge-Denver West, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2020

We are delighted that you enjoyed your recent stay as a guest of the upgraded Holiday Inn Express Wheat Ridge / Denver West. We are ideally located at Kipling and I70 with easy highway access to DIA, Colorado Convention Center, Denver, Arvada, Golden and Lakewood. Bandimere Speedway and Red Rocks Amphitheatre are minutes from the hotel. We are at the entrance to the foothills of the Rocky Mountains with world-class ski areas less than 1 hour from our hotel. All guests enjoy spacious rooms and suites, FREE hot breakfast buffet daily, outdoor seasonal pool, business center, microwaves, refrigerators and in-room coffeemakers. Our staff and management team is committed to providing only the highest levels of services and accommodations. Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience with us. Safe travels!

Reviewed 6 February 2020 via mobile

Stayed here one night on our vacation. It was clean and typical Holiday Inn Express breakfast. Were glad to see the comeback of the delicious cinnamon rolls. The bathroom was very small, especially the vanity. Barely any room to put anything on the vanity. The room needed some updating, but was clean. Cleanliness is my main concern when booking a motel room, and this was.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Reviewed 28 January 2020

This was clean, friendly staff/ helpful. The Breakfast was excellent, no running out of Fresh food Joey kept it full and fresh every day and we stayed for a week. By far the best breakfast bar I have experienced for any hotel I have stayed at. I have absolutely nothing bad to say about this hotel. And I will be staying there again.

Date of stay: December 2019
1  Thank patty123z
hotelbelleusa, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Wheat Ridge-Denver West, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2020

Thank you for rating the Holiday Inn Express Wheat Ridge / Denver West as a "5 STAR" hotel during your recent stay. All guests enjoy spacious rooms and suites, FREE hot breakfast buffet daily, microwaves, refrigerators, in-room coffeemakers, fitness center, business center and seasonal outdoor pool. We are ideally located at Kipling and I70 with easy highway access to Denver, DIA, Colorado Convention Center, Arvada, Golden, Lakewood and more. Red Rocks Amphitheatre and Bandimere Speedway are minutes from our hotel. Our staff and management is committed to providing only the highest levels of services and accommodations. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay. Safe travels!