Lowest prices for your stay
HIExpress.com
US$91
Free cancellation until 11/03/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
Free cancellation until 13/03/21
Expedia.comUS$77
Agoda.comUS$99
StayForLongUS$104
All reviews front desk breakfast room oatmeal taco bell great place to stay easy access parking lot denver felicia employees exit
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 February 2020

Coming back from Cancun, I-70 was closed so instead of waiting until it re-opened we decided to spend the night in Denver. As an IHG Rewards member, we went to the Holiday Inn instead of any of the other hotels in the immediate area (many were a lot cheaper) because we knew we would get a clean room and a good breakfast. I asked if there was a room available and the rate. I told the receptionist I was an IHG Rewards member and got a better rate. I didn't know my membership number so he asked for a credit card and ID and before I could look up my number on my phone, they got it and gave me the room key.
The hotel was what I expected. The room was average size, had all the amenities we needed, good WiFi,a comfortable bed, and a good breakfast although they kept running out of food and had to replenish them because they had an unexpected full house with people like us who couldn't get home.

Date of stay: February 2020
hotelbelleusa, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Wheat Ridge-Denver West, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2020

We are delighted that you enjoyed your recent stay as a guest of the upgraded Holiday Inn Express Wheat Ridge / Denver West. We are ideally located at Kipling and I70 with easy highway access to DIA, Colorado Convention Center, Denver, Arvada, Golden and Lakewood. Bandimere Speedway and Red Rocks Amphitheatre are minutes from the hotel. We are at the entrance to the foothills of the Rocky Mountains with world-class ski areas less than 1 hour from our hotel. All guests enjoy spacious rooms and suites, FREE hot breakfast buffet daily, outdoor seasonal pool, business center, microwaves, refrigerators and in-room coffeemakers. Our staff and management team is committed to providing only the highest levels of services and accommodations. Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience with us. Safe travels!

Reviewed 6 February 2020 via mobile

Stayed here one night on our vacation. It was clean and typical Holiday Inn Express breakfast. Were glad to see the comeback of the delicious cinnamon rolls. The bathroom was very small, especially the vanity. Barely any room to put anything on the vanity. The room needed some updating, but was clean. Cleanliness is my main concern when booking a motel room, and this was.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Reviewed 28 January 2020

This was clean, friendly staff/ helpful. The Breakfast was excellent, no running out of Fresh food Joey kept it full and fresh every day and we stayed for a week. By far the best breakfast bar I have experienced for any hotel I have stayed at. I have absolutely nothing bad to say about this hotel. And I will be staying there again.

Date of stay: December 2019
1  Thank patty123z
hotelbelleusa, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Wheat Ridge-Denver West, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2020

Thank you for rating the Holiday Inn Express Wheat Ridge / Denver West as a "5 STAR" hotel during your recent stay. All guests enjoy spacious rooms and suites, FREE hot breakfast buffet daily, microwaves, refrigerators, in-room coffeemakers, fitness center, business center and seasonal outdoor pool. We are ideally located at Kipling and I70 with easy highway access to Denver, DIA, Colorado Convention Center, Arvada, Golden, Lakewood and more. Red Rocks Amphitheatre and Bandimere Speedway are minutes from our hotel. Our staff and management is committed to providing only the highest levels of services and accommodations. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay. Safe travels!

Reviewed 20 October 2019

The hotel was okay. Easy access off of I-70 at the Kipling St. exit. Clean everywhere I saw. Bed was comfortable and offered a good night sleep. The only issue I had with the hotel was that no matter the time when I was in the bathroom, there was an overwhelming marijuana smell coming from what I would assume is a common bathroom exhaust system which adjoins other rooms.

The issue I had with the area was that there are a couple of $32.95/night hotels adjacent to the hotel. Guests that I saw coming and going from those hotels were a little scary. I never felt unsafe, but.... There is a Taco Bell adjacent to the Holiday Inn Express and guests from the other hotels walked through the Holiday Inn Express parking lot going to/from their hotel. Some very interesting drunk/high characters. I won't stay here again because of this issue.

Date of stay: September 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Lauri W, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Wheat Ridge-Denver West, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2019

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Our beautiful hotel exceeds brand standards for quality of service, cleanliness and guest satisfaction. Your comments have been shared with the team.

Reviewed 10 October 2019 via mobile

Our room was small and tired-looking. The bathroom was especially in need of an update... grout lines were very dirty and off-putting. Service during breakfast was lackluster... when another guest asked about refilling the empty bacon tray, the employee told him they were done for the day even though breakfast was supposed to be served for another 35 minutes. Also found one of the outside doors did not lock. All this for a nightly rate of $220 .

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Lauri W, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Wheat Ridge-Denver West, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2019

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. You’re comments have been shared with our management team to ensure that your experience is not repeated. We are in the process of updating the hotel so that we can exceed all guest expectations.