Lowest prices for your stay
US$86
SAVE US$12
Hotels.comUS$91
Agoda.comUS$86
FindHotelUS$90
All reviews front desk website says first floor breakfast room easy access hot breakfast housekeeping staff denver west pillows highway reservation microwave rockies gas hallway laundry
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 December 2020 via mobile

We were having issues with the TV the volume and the Disney channel was not showing Jessica from the front desk immediately fixed it; she is attentive and answers all your questions it's good to have people like her great customer service !!! Housekeeping very nice as well

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 21 August 2020

We stayed there while on the move from Western Colorado. The clerk, sorry I don't recall his name was very polite and helpful. He was nice and put us upstairs. The rooms are a bit dated, but clean and quiet, which we needed after a day of loading the U-haul and driving through the Rockies.

Date of stay: July 2020
Reviewed 20 August 2020

This hotel is nothing like it is described! The rooms are tiny! There are drug addicts, homeless people, and prostitution happening everywhere surrounding this property! It’s not safe after dusk! After complaining to the Management... we were offered a “Free Swim”... Pool hours were changed after complaining to offer more time open! They were only open 4 hours of the day previously! The Holiday Inn Express across the street was a “Covid Hotel” for the homeless and those people are still wandering the area 24/7! The rooms are cheap for a reason! It’s not safe! It’s not clean! It is the worst hotel experience I have ever had in my 50 years of travels! And the Manager (Chris) refuses to correct the problems! DO NOT STAY HERE!!!
Your experience will be a memory that will never be forgotten... and not in a good way!!!
Rating this a -10!!!!!

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 3 December 2019 via mobile

While in Denver my wife and I stayed here. We got an emergency call that her brother was dying with liver cancer and that we needed to come home immediately. We had prepaid for our return trip and had to cancel. The management there was very understanding and we got our prepaid funds back. We thought that there would be a problem but there was no issue at all. Thanks to the staff that helped us out.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 October 2019

This hotel has easy access to I-70. Rooms were clean and quiet. Usual hotel amenities. I did use the fitness center and it was adequate. Hotel is located near a park, which I would have used for exercise, but it was too cold in the morning. Would I stay here again? Yes.

Date of stay: September 2019