Lowest prices for your stay
US$76
SAVE US$11
Comfort InnUS$76
Expedia.comUS$80
FindHotel
All reviews dog park front desk choice hotels breakfast attendant taco bell would stay again biscuits and gravy beds were comfortable breakfast room bagels easy access denver west interstate towels pillows elevator microwave
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 August 2020

This hotel is nothing like it is described! The rooms are tiny! There are drug addicts, homeless people, and prostitution happening everywhere surrounding this property! It’s not safe after dusk! After complaining to the Management... we were offered a “Free Swim”... Pool hours were changed after complaining to offer more time open! They were only open 4 hours of the day previously! The Holiday Inn Express across the street was a “Covid Hotel” for the homeless and those people are still wandering the area 24/7! The rooms are cheap for a reason! It’s not safe! It’s not clean! It is the worst hotel experience I have ever had in my 50 years of travels! And the Manager (Chris) refuses to correct the problems! DO NOT STAY HERE!!!
Your experience will be a memory that will never be forgotten... and not in a good way!!!
Rating this a -10!!!!!

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 3 December 2019 via mobile

While in Denver my wife and I stayed here. We got an emergency call that her brother was dying with liver cancer and that we needed to come home immediately. We had prepaid for our return trip and had to cancel. The management there was very understanding and we got our prepaid funds back. We thought that there would be a problem but there was no issue at all. Thanks to the staff that helped us out.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 October 2019

This hotel has easy access to I-70. Rooms were clean and quiet. Usual hotel amenities. I did use the fitness center and it was adequate. Hotel is located near a park, which I would have used for exercise, but it was too cold in the morning. Would I stay here again? Yes.

Reviewed 9 October 2019

Went down to Denver for a 50th Anniversary party. Lots of hotels were more expensive than this one. The Denver West was neat, clean and friendly. Even had a robot pancake maker in the breakfast room. I hadn't seen one of those before. An uneventful visit--just what you want in a hotel.

Reviewed 25 September 2019

husband & wife (late 50s) arrived on late flight into Denver & needed place to stay on W side of downtown Denver to avoid rush hour traffic when headed to Roaring Fork Valley on I 70W next AM; we selected this based on Internet search; turns out Wheat Ridge is practically in Denver, but was on the correct side of downtown; we could have gone farter out from airport, but could not tell this until actually had visited; hotel helpful in that late arrival was no obstacle; front desk young guy was pleasant & helpful w/late night dining options (we ended up @ Denny's but Fat Shack was tempting!); room basic, price fair, breakfast fine; neighborhood OK