Lowest prices for your stay
US$86
SAVE US$12
Hotels.comUS$91
Agoda.comUS$86
FindHotelUS$90
All reviews front desk website says first floor breakfast room easy access hot breakfast housekeeping staff denver west pillows highway reservation microwave rockies gas hallway laundry
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 December 2019 via mobile

While in Denver my wife and I stayed here. We got an emergency call that her brother was dying with liver cancer and that we needed to come home immediately. We had prepaid for our return trip and had to cancel. The management there was very understanding and we got our prepaid funds back. We thought that there would be a problem but there was no issue at all. Thanks to the staff that helped us out.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 October 2019

This hotel has easy access to I-70. Rooms were clean and quiet. Usual hotel amenities. I did use the fitness center and it was adequate. Hotel is located near a park, which I would have used for exercise, but it was too cold in the morning. Would I stay here again? Yes.

Reviewed 9 October 2019

Went down to Denver for a 50th Anniversary party. Lots of hotels were more expensive than this one. The Denver West was neat, clean and friendly. Even had a robot pancake maker in the breakfast room. I hadn't seen one of those before. An uneventful visit--just what you want in a hotel.

Reviewed 25 September 2019

husband & wife (late 50s) arrived on late flight into Denver & needed place to stay on W side of downtown Denver to avoid rush hour traffic when headed to Roaring Fork Valley on I 70W next AM; we selected this based on Internet search; turns out Wheat Ridge is practically in Denver, but was on the correct side of downtown; we could have gone farter out from airport, but could not tell this until actually had visited; hotel helpful in that late arrival was no obstacle; front desk young guy was pleasant & helpful w/late night dining options (we ended up @ Denny's but Fat Shack was tempting!); room basic, price fair, breakfast fine; neighborhood OK

Reviewed 23 September 2019

The inside of this hotel is brown - very brown. I think that was an 80s thing, or was it 70s? Hallways, carpets, room walls, etc. The overall effect is needing an update, and a cleaner carpet than our room had. Many rooms do not have microwaves and ours did not. I could have caught that in hotel details online, maybe, but I did not. It wasn't horrible, but I'd look for another option next time. The location is very close to the highway, but buffered by another hotel, so noise was minimal. The parking lot is small, which keeps out big trucks.