Lowest prices for your stay
US$86
SAVE US$12
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
Hotels.comUS$91
All reviews front desk website says first floor breakfast room easy access hot breakfast housekeeping staff denver west pillows highway reservation microwave rockies gas hallway laundry
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 September 2019

husband & wife (late 50s) arrived on late flight into Denver & needed place to stay on W side of downtown Denver to avoid rush hour traffic when headed to Roaring Fork Valley on I 70W next AM; we selected this based on Internet search; turns out Wheat Ridge is practically in Denver, but was on the correct side of downtown; we could have gone farter out from airport, but could not tell this until actually had visited; hotel helpful in that late arrival was no obstacle; front desk young guy was pleasant & helpful w/late night dining options (we ended up @ Denny's but Fat Shack was tempting!); room basic, price fair, breakfast fine; neighborhood OK

Date of stay: September 2019
Reviewed 23 September 2019

The inside of this hotel is brown - very brown. I think that was an 80s thing, or was it 70s? Hallways, carpets, room walls, etc. The overall effect is needing an update, and a cleaner carpet than our room had. Many rooms do not have microwaves and ours did not. I could have caught that in hotel details online, maybe, but I did not. It wasn't horrible, but I'd look for another option next time. The location is very close to the highway, but buffered by another hotel, so noise was minimal. The parking lot is small, which keeps out big trucks.

Date of stay: September 2019
Reviewed 29 August 2019

I recently stayed at the Comfort Inn for 13 days with my husband who had a job nearby in Wheat Ridge. The hotel was pleasant and accommodating even for our dog who had to make the trip out west with us. Colorado is a nice dog friendly state! There is a dog park adjacent to the hotel and plenty of spaces to walk.

I had breakfast every morning which was normal hotel fare. It was always plentiful and a good start to my day. 1-70 is close by so I could easily hop on the interstate and head towards the mountains.

I wish I could give this place five stars just for the staff. They are an excellent crew. Each of them were always friendly and helpful. They really go out of their way to make people feel comfortable.

Unfortunately, I had to give four stars just for the state of our room. Choice Hotels are 90% used with the my husband's employer while on the road so we are familiar with the nice comfy pillow top beds offered by others. Sadly this hotel has older beds and I felt like I was sleeping on a rock slab. Also, there were not nearly enough electrical outlets (one didn't even work) and nowadays USB's and electrical outlets are so important. We had to keep rotating devices just to get everything charged. We also thought the television was horrible. HD please!!

I would love to see the rooms get modern updates . With the staff they have it would help send the hotel into a higher level.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 17 August 2019

dissaponted in the smell of the rooms and hallway, there was a nasty odor in the hallway and elevator our first night, had to block the room door with a towel so that it did not enter the room.. It was supposed to be a non-smoking hotel however not sure what was happening in other rooms. Also, LOTS of dogs this stay and I am allergic :( Would have been nice to know this when I was booking a place. The pool was very small for the kids.

1  Thank Gardengirl23
Reviewed 10 August 2019 via mobile

Room was really clean!! Could use a little updating. Good location for most attractions. Beds were comfortable. Pillows were comfortable. WiFi worked well. There is a Taco Bell in walking distance. Several restaurants and fast food a short distance away. The breakfast was good. We stayed there three nights and my only complaint is that the breakfast attendant didn’t keep the food stocked very well. That may be the policy. I had wanted a bagel the second morning and waited and waited they never put anymore out. I noticed there also was no biscuits for the biscuits and gravy non were put out either. The third morning I had to ask for a bagel. So if something is out you better ask otherwise you won’t get it. Other than we would stay again.