“I love this place.”

Los Arcos Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #20 of 255 Restaurants in Westminster
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Description: For the authentic tastes of Mexico in Westminster Colorado, visit Los Arcos! Enjoy traditional Mexican family recipes with every dish you order! Don't miss out on our dessert - our signature Cheese Cake Burrito™ is always a big hit. If you're looking to save a few bucks, try ordering one of our daily specials. At Los Arcos Mexican Restaurant, it's our goal to share the authentic tastes and atmosphere of Mexico with you. Join us for a delicious meal today.
Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

My family and I have been going to Los Arcos for years! We love the food, the live music, the atmosphere, the prices, and the staff! We live 45 minutes away and we still go as often as we can.

Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

Good Mexican food, but nothing to write home about. My food was average, the green chili was very good. My wife's fajitas were excellent and her margarita was good. Service was good and price was fair for what we got.

Reviewed 3 July 2017

This is a great local business! The food is great, and the service is attentive and efficient. We go back again and again, and like to take friends who have never tried it!

Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

I am a lover of Mexican food and this is the best Mexican food I have had in years-having consumed in many areas of Colorado and many states. This is by far the best. I would recommend the shrimp ceviche, the salsa, the green chile and the shredded beef enchiladas. The margaritas are not without their charms. Go there-outstanding.

Reviewed 31 May 2017

Los Arcos is a family tradition restaurant of mine and we usually like going there. In the last year the food seems to be lower quality than usual. The staff are decent, but a bit slow on our last visit. I hope they get their quality back up, because they used to be very above average. For now they are only average.