“I love this place.”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

My family and I have been going to Los Arcos for years! We love the food, the live music, the atmosphere, the prices, and the staff! We live 45 minutes away and we still go as often as we can.

Date of visit: July 2017

Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

Good Mexican food, but nothing to write home about. My food was average, the green chili was very good. My wife's fajitas were excellent and her margarita was good. Service was good and price was fair for what we got.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 3 July 2017

This is a great local business! The food is great, and the service is attentive and efficient. We go back again and again, and like to take friends who have never tried it!

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

I am a lover of Mexican food and this is the best Mexican food I have had in years-having consumed in many areas of Colorado and many states. This is by far the best. I would recommend the shrimp ceviche, the salsa, the green chile and the shredded beef enchiladas. The margaritas are not without their charms. Go there-outstanding.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 31 May 2017

Los Arcos is a family tradition restaurant of mine and we usually like going there. In the last year the food seems to be lower quality than usual. The staff are decent, but a bit slow on our last visit. I hope they get their quality back up, because they used to be very above average. For now they are only average.

Date of visit: September 2016