“Amazing!”

Los Arcos Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #21 of 251 Restaurants in Westminster
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Description: For the authentic tastes of Mexico in Westminster Colorado, visit Los Arcos! Enjoy traditional Mexican family recipes with every dish you order! Don't miss out on our dessert - our signature Cheese Cake Burrito™ is always a big hit. If you're looking to save a few bucks, try ordering one of our daily specials. At Los Arcos Mexican Restaurant, it's our goal to share the authentic tastes and atmosphere of Mexico with you. Join us for a delicious meal today.
Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

I am a lover of Mexican food and this is the best Mexican food I have had in years-having consumed in many areas of Colorado and many states. This is by far the best. I would recommend the shrimp ceviche, the salsa, the green chile and the shredded beef enchiladas. The margaritas are not without their charms. Go there-outstanding.

Reviewed 31 May 2017

Los Arcos is a family tradition restaurant of mine and we usually like going there. In the last year the food seems to be lower quality than usual. The staff are decent, but a bit slow on our last visit. I hope they get their quality back up, because they used to be very above average. For now they are only average.

Reviewed 14 May 2017

My husband & I enjoy getting together with our friends and some places tend to cater to larger groups for dinner/drinks then others. Everyone loves Mexican food in Colorado it seems, and this particular restaurant was located about 30min away from all 4 couples residences so we all agreed to meet at 5:30PM. They don't take reservations, however they have call ahead seating, but one of the couples arrived 30min early to ensure we'd get a table and they do seat incomplete parties which was a bonus. Our server was super friendly, attentive and didn't have an issue separating checks (which we informed her upon arrival to make it easier on her) everyone's drinks and meals arrived together. Meal portions were large (at least in my opinion), so I can't imagine anyone leaving there hungry. Desserts were delicious, whenever I go out for Mexican food I always order fried ice cream if it's on the menu, which it was and my husband normally shares dessert with me but he ordered a cheesecake burrito (one of their must have desserts we were told). There appeared to be a lot of groups in the dining area, so I would have to say based on my assessment this is a fun filled atmosphere to meet with friends but not what I'd consider a place to dine for a romantic date night. There is outdoor seating as well as a full bar for seating, however we didn't go to either, we arrived and immediately went to the table our friends had secured for our gathering. Menu selections were many, gluten free options as well.

Reviewed 22 April 2017 via mobile

Meeting friends at their favorite area pizza spot and finding it closed turned into the discovery of Los Arcos. From the greeting by a warm hospitable staff into a comfortable Mexican restaurant through a gracious adios when leaving after paying the bill this meal was an 11 on a 1-10 scale. Outstanding margaritas and excellent chips and salsa prepared our palates for a variety of expected and a few new entrees. The shrimp enchiladas Cancun were fresh and perfectly cooked and served timely in a a generous portion.
As we dined a family group o some 25-30 diners were seated adjacent to us in an efficient and well orchestrated manner. Neither the romantic couple in a booth behind us or anyone at our table was inconvenienced or disturbed by or during this addition to our dining area.
Fresh sopapillas were offered first as an appetizer and again later as one of the dessert items.
The service was impeccable and even with our party of eight and the larger group plus a nearly full dining are the staff never seemed overwhelmed or pushed.
The food was delicious. The ambiance was warm and inviting. The beverages were outstanding and the service was prompt, friendly and accommodating to personal preferences and needs.
Los Arcos is in my top ten go to places in the Denver area.

Reviewed 2 April 2017 via mobile

Always great. Super burro is awesome! Best relleno around! Food almost always takes about 30 seconds to come out. Only thing they could improve is the salsa. Too watery and too much of that red pepper... still eat it all though! Great with large parties too!