All reviews in town cross ventilation fluffy towels cable tv electrical outlets refrigerator and microwave small town motel beds shower park office fishing aspen furniture feet lodging
Reviewed 31 August 2016

The Chedsey Motel is by far the best motel I have ever stayed. Lynn is the best! I felt like family by the time I checked out. The room are great also. Cozy beds and nice size. Very CLEAN!!!! Excellent prices also. I will stay at the Chedsey every time I pass through Walden. Thank you so much Lynn and Staff.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with HP Windows 10
lynn s, Owner at Chedsey Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2017

Thank you for the review, and please come again. I will let my staff know that they are doing a great job.

Reviewed 19 August 2016 via mobile

Visited here on a bicycle trip across country. We got the last room and were very relieved to escape from the thunder. Nancy was great, helped out with all our bike needs, all with a friendly smile.
Beds were great, it's surprisingly quiet considering its on the main road. Would stay again.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple

Thank you for a nice review. All my staff are great and we welcome you back anytime.

Reviewed 7 July 2016

It was wonderful to find a room at the Chedsey. It was fabulous! Great room, peaceful and what a beautiful morning we were able to see. Very friendly staff and even a breakfast that we could enjoy. It was awesome!

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family

Thank you for a great review. We will continue to do our best for everyone. Please come back when you can.

Reviewed 29 June 2016 via mobile

Driving to Denver from Utah,all cell phones quit working so we couldn't look up a place to stay. After an hour of dodging deer I'm so very thankful whoever had this room booked cancelled it.
This place is great! Nice size clean room and bathroom. Very quiet.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
lynn s, Owner at Chedsey Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2017

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. So happy to hear your stay was good.Hope you got to Denver safely. Please come visit us again.

Reviewed 27 June 2016 via mobile

We stayed here after a drive in the mountains and we were happy to find the Chedsey. It doesn't have air conditioning, but it cooled off at night. Wish there were some cups in the room. There was only one restaurant open so waited a bit, but glad they were open! It is a clean no frills motel. No hair dryer. Don't be afraid to stay.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
lynn s, Owner at Chedsey Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2017

Thank you for your review. Sorry the housekeepers missed putting cups in your room. I will try to keep a better watch on things. We do have a hair dryer, if you stay again please ask for it at the office.