“Lunch”

Annapurna
Ranked #4 of 132 Restaurants in Vail
Price range: US$13 - US$20
Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

Food was awesome! Lamb was tender and delicious. Service was great too. Waiters were very attentive and prompt.

Reviewed 21 May 2018

The food was great. The curries tasted nice and the breads were also good. The service was excellent and made us feel very special. The price is slightly on the higher side, but can be worth it. One of the better options available in Vail.

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

I visited Vail just as ski season ended. Annapurna was one of the top-rated restaurants, so I had to try it. My friend and I really enjoyed our lunch-sized entrees -- I had chicken curry (spicy level 5) and she had lamb curry (spicy level 2). We also had garlic naan. We left completely satisfied. Maybe even a little bit stuffed. Nice change of pace from the usual restaurant and bar food.

Reviewed 17 April 2018

We enjoyed Indian Food (Kawab and Goat Curry) over here. Rama and Pradip (Staff) are welcoming and friendly. I recommend this place.

Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

My wife and I had a fantastic dinner at this restaurant. Pradip and Rama waited on us and they were the highlight of our night! We will definitely be coming back!

Been to Annapurna? Share your experiences!