All reviews pool and hot tub great location front desk apartment winter beds village property
Reviewed 8 March 2011

We stayed in 2 BR unit #21 and while I would stay again owning to the location the unit is in serious need of a renovation: from the sixties era Air King system in the bathroom, plug in track lighting with leads hanging from the ceiling to the 17" TVs and spotty wifi; this place needs about 20K worth of updates. The deck however with modern grill and an updated kitchen plus the wood burning fireplace would make me return albeit with a few grumbles. It is Vail after all and underneath the facade most of the condos were built in the sixties and could use updating. One more thing to consider is the proximity to the fire station and the nightly sirens but if you've been skiing you'll sleep right through it.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with friends
2  Thank 1FastClown
Reviewed 30 January 2011

My family and I stayed in unit # 13 at 9 Vail Road. Great location, friendly staff and the kids loved the pool. We walked to all the restaurants and shopping and took the free bus over to Gold Peak to drop the kids at Childrens Ski School. Can't wait for next years ski trip out west.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 January 2011

I just returned from a great 5 nights in Vail, Colorado. 9 Vail is the best family helpful condo in Vail that I have ever been in. Bernie and Mike at the desk were so helpful.

Pool, hot tub, and a great location. Vail Realty manages the building, and offered superb service and rates.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 October 2009

Our trip to Vail with kids was fantastic. Nine Vail Road was a perfect location. Centrally located and an easy walk to the lifts. The guys at Vail Realty went "above and beyond" to make sure our stay was Perfect! We're going back. And we'll book through Vail Realty again.

• Stayed: March 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 March 2009

We take a ski trip to Colorado every winter and have stayed in everything from budget (when we were still in college) to very nice. 9 Vail Road is a great condo, if you have one of the updated condos. The place we stayed was very nice. 3 bedroom, 2 bath with a large kitchen and living room. The pool and hot tub are great after a long day skiing. The condo is right in Vail Village (if you are familiar with Vail when you get off I-70 on the main Vail exit, 9 Vail is straight through the round about and then on your right). I would stay there again for sure although we may opt for a hotel next year as there are very few amenities at 9 Vail. I would recommend it if you have a group and all want to stay in the same place but have the privacy of bedrooms.

• Stayed: February 2009, travelled with friends