All reviews ford park ski school golden peak lift murphy bed order omelettes directly across the street omelet station betty ford alpine pools and hot tubs full kitchen included breakfast every morning breakfast room ski butlers butler service bedroom condo minute walk
Reviewed 10 December 2017

This hotel was pricey, and SO not worth the money I upgraded our 1 bedroom and paid almost $400/night. The suite itself was nice enough, but the bathroom was so tiny you couldn't even fit 2 people in it. Zero counter space. I had to balance my makeup bag on the sink. The bathmat became lodged under the bathroom door due to lack of space and we had to wrestle to get it out. When I made the reservation, I called and spoke with a hotel reservation agent, who assured me that we would have a quiet room. Our room was "creekside", which was nice but it was also "highway-side", a fact that was conveniently omitted when I booked the reservation. You could see and hear traffic from the highway at all times of the day and night.

The common areas of the lodge are nothing special. Looked old, and worn. The reviews raved about the customer service, which I also found to be average. Nothing special in this department. The highlight was the nightshift front desk person who grabbed me coffee/creamer from the back both mornings we were there.

The one exceptional part of the stay was the breakfast. Lots of choices and very good. But was that worth $400/night? I think not. Do yourself a favor and stay at The Sebastian.

Room Tip: Don't stay creekside.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Nicole M, Guest Relations Manager at Manor Vail Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2017

Dear Brooke033,

Thank you for being honest and sharing your experience. We sincerely apologize for the uncommon, yet unpleasant experience you had with us as you described in your review. Please know that guest satisfaction is of utmost importance to our team and we strive to provide the very best experience for all of our guests. Feedback such as this is not something we take lightly and will be addressing. We do hope you give us another chance to earn back your loyalty and I personally invite you to call me directly should you wish to speak about any aspects of your stay in greater detail, I would be happy to do so at your convenience. I may be reached at 800.950.8245.

Nicole Martin

Reviewed 10 December 2017

The hotel was absolutely amazing! The front desk staff were very friendly and answered all of our questions. The rooms totally took us back when we walked in. I was not expecting it to be so nice, big and comfy. It felt like home and not some small hotel room. It even smelled amazing. The location was beautiful and was conveniently close to everything. I definitely recommend this place.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Kimberly C, Guest Relations Manager at Manor Vail Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2017

Dear Jolyn L,

Thank you for taking the time to review Manor Vail Lodge. We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay with us and that our staff was friendly and helpful. We are very pleased to know that the unit exceeded your expectations. Thank you for the recommendation. We hope to see you back next time you are in Vail.

Warm Regards,
Kimberly C.

Reviewed 9 December 2017

My wife and I celebrated our honeymoon at Manor Vail. The room was amazing with a great view. The hotel staff went above and beyond to accommodate us. We were greeted with a complimentary bottle of champagne at check in for our honeymoon. Definitely will be back!

Reviewed 6 December 2017

We stayed here for 3 night and 4 days this past week. We had a wedding in the Village.
We loved this resort, the room was spacious, spotless and updated with an amazing view!
The pools, hot tub, staff, location, fitness area and overall experience was great. The breakfast that was included in our stay was so yummy and had a wonderful selection!!!
We have never been to Vail and we had not known where to stay, this lodge is a little on the outside of the Village however for us there was a gate that we walked through to the condos adjacent to our complex where the rest of our family was staying and from there we enjoyed walking into the Village. I am looking forward to returning with our children in the future and would definitely stay here again! We did upgrade to platinum room however I am not sure the difference.

Dear 638corinnem,

We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed our property and had an amazing experience here at Manor Vail Lodge. We are delighted to see that you enjoyed the view, breakfast, pools, hot tubs and that our staff exceeded your expectations. We take pride in our staff and it is our goal to provide excellent customer service. We hope that you had the opportunity to enjoy all of our amenities during your stay and look forward to having you and your family back next time you are in Vail.

Best Regards,
Kimberly C.

Reviewed 5 December 2017

Pleasantly surprised. The studio was quite large and worked great for the two of us. It could easily have been called a one bedroom if a wall separated the two areas. Regardless it was a great area, well appointed with a full kitchen. Why the cook top was only a 2 burner puzzles me. We had no idea we had a complimentary breakfast which had a large buffet selection, it was good and filling.

Highly recommend. The first week of December was a very affordable at $200 per night, later in the season at $530 per night would knock the rating to a 3.5-4 instead of 5. Only one run was open at Vail, we skied one day at Vail and the next 4 at Breckenridge.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Nicole M, Guest Relations Manager at Manor Vail Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2018

Dear Kevin,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. Sounds like you took full advantage of everything Manor Vail Lodge has to offer. We agree that the complimentary breakfast is a great add-on to staying at Manor Vail Lodge. Thank you again for your review, we look forward to seeing you again this winter and the next!

Nicole Martin