Sonnenalp
Manor Vail Lodge(Vail)(Great Value!)
US$276
US$261
US$376
US$326
Savings alert! 55% below average rates

The price you found is 55% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$732/night.

US$242
  • Breakfast included
Sitzmark Lodge at Vail(Vail)(Great Value!)
US$180
Austria Haus Hotel(Vail)(Great Value!)
US$290
US$240
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$283/night.

The Sebastian - Vail(Vail)(Great Value!)
US$380
US$350
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$451/night.

Vail Mountain Lodge(Vail)(Great Value!)
US$291
US$282
US$395
US$339
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$514/night.

Tivoli Lodge(Vail)(Great Value!)
US$206
Hotwire.com
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$239/night.

US$829
1,152 results
All reviewsbully ranchswiss chaletfondueoxygen barking's clubcookiesheated floorsspa areabreakfast buffetjunior suiteturn down servicethe indoor outdoor poolski hauseuropean feelski conciergefavorite hotelwalk in closet
Reviewed 10 October 2017

LOVED this hotel, a great setting for the wonderful wedding that I attended, but also a tremendous getaway whether you ski or not. Owned and operated by a family who lives on-site, this European-style hotel is in an ideal location within Vail Village, walking distance to the gondolas and a short walk to spectacular Ford Park and the Ford Amphitheatre. Less than two hours from Boulder. Outstanding customer service. A great spa located on the premises, loved it, used almost every option, and glad that I did! Outdoor hot tubs were so relaxing. Enjoyed the library and common areas. The fireplace in my room was so nice, and LOTS of space in the closet. I'll return without a doubt, thankful I stayed here.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 October 2017

We stayed here as a wedding party, ans I think this is my new favorite hotel. It is a fascinating combination of 5 star elegance and laid back, hip. Our massive suite was like a SW American casita, but overall the experience is like being in the Alps. The sun room/breakfast room was idyllic. But, it is the spa room that blew me away. Huge and inviting with suana, steam, cold dunking pool, and indoor outdoor pool just steps away from a a babbling brook/stream. We all gathered every morning for our Oxygen rehab, lounging in massive, pillow perfect comfort. Also, the back story is rich and the service is spot on. Young, eager, friendly staff. I can't say enough about it. Save your money and stay here. Then write me a thank you note.

Room Tip: The suites are expansive. I could have sub let the closet.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

My husband and I booked a night here for our 3rd anniversary, and it was truly an impeccable experience. The atmosphere was perfect - elevated service and chic interiors while still maintaining a level of comfort and feeling at home. Our Junior Suite was so beautiful and well-appointed, with a super comfortable king bed and a fireplace. The bathtub was huge. It is truly perfect for couples!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
jfaessler, Owner at Sonnenalp, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2017

Happy Anniversary!
We are delighted that you chose the Sonnenalp for your special day and happy that you enjoyed the weekend with us. We all hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 9 October 2017

Our office decided to stay in Vail for the weekend after attending a corporate event in Denver. SinceI got in touch with the Sonnenalp through their website, the response was immediate, and easy to coordinate since the beginning. The people were really nice and friendly while coordinating. Once we got to the hotel, it was the first time in Vail for most of my colleagues and certainly to the Sonnenalp. Everyone was amazed by its charm, great location and definitely great service! The buffet breakfast was everyone's favorite!! At night we all really enjoyed playing card games next to the chimney across from the bar. It was a great experience for all to bond outside the office!!

Room Tip: Request romos overlooking to the creek!
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business

Thank you for choosing the Sonnenalp with your colleagues. We believe that the Sonnenalp is well suited for small gathering like your due to our size and focus on our guest. I am so happy that you liked the Sonnenalp atmosphere and service. Hope to see you back next time your plans call for a Denver trip or perhaps a get-a-way to Vail.

Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

My wife and I came back recently for our second stay at the Sonnenalp. I am happy to say that the experience was just as wonderful as our first. The hotel is lovely, very comfortable and charming, but what really made us come back is the terrific staff who are so welcoming and unfailingly helpful. This is one of the few hotels we've visited which rivaled the welcoming service and attitude of places like the Cape Grace in Cape Town.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sherry Wilson S

Thank you for your visit and your kind review.
I am glad to read that your return visit was an enjoyable one. We work very hard on being consistent and reliable in what we do. Thank you also for mentioning our staff. We are very proud of the many people working to make the Sonnenalp experience come to life. Nothing is more important than our individual team members. It is always very satisfying to learn if we get the right outcome and we certainly are proud to be mentioned alongside other exceptional hotels around the world.
Thank you.