“Best ski vacation EVER!!!”

Arrabelle at Vail Square, A RockResort
Ranked #6 of 30 Hotels in Vail
Grand Rapids
“Best ski vacation EVER!!!”
Reviewed 3 February 2012

I cannot say enough great things about this hotel - beautiful rooms, great pool/ hot tub, so close to the slopes and the service is amazing!!! My daughter caught a cold during our vacation and the front desk sent up a coloring book and vacation journal for her to write in. They called the next day to see how she was doing and check if she needed anything else. The Tavern in the hotel was so good that we ate there 3 times- our favorites were the short rib cannelloni and buffalo meatloaf!
Can't wait to visit the Arrabelle again!

• Stayed January 2012, travelled with family
3 Thank William H
BryanAustin, General Manager at Arrabelle at Vail Square, A RockResort, responded to this review, 21 February 2012
Thank you for the positive comments on the service, our new Tavern on the Square restaurant at The Arrabelle. I'm pleased to hear how our staff followed up with you when your daugther had a cold. Let me know if I can help in setting up any future reservations, I look forward to welcoming you back.

Kind regards,

Bryan Austin
Vice President and Area General Manager
The Arrabelle at Vail Square

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (94)
USA
Reviewed 3 February 2012

I have to confess: I dropped out of ski school. Upon realizing that this was not the sport for me, I told my now-husband that I would happily cook him breakfast and send him to the slopes if I could spend the rest of our vacation at the spa. Fortunately, the spa at Arrabelle could squeeze me in and save me from further ski terror that very day. This spa was the most elaborate and luxurious I have ever seen. I had the most expensive massage I've ever experienced there, but the price tag certainly covered the amenities. The locker room, steam rooms, and waiting areas were absolutely tremendous and had everything you could ever want: toiletries, plush robes, excellent refreshments, you name it. You could hang out there all day. I would have, but I had to meet the man for apres ski/apres spa. Perfect!

• Stayed March 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank 042581
Littleton, Colorado
Reviewed 30 January 2012

Had a very pleasant stay during New Years' weekend. The room is stunning and the bathroom was fabulous. The room reminds me of the Wynn in Las Vegas. It was high season so the room was a tad bit over priced which is why I can't give it 5 stars. I'd go back

• Stayed December 2011, travelled as a couple
Los Angeles, CA
Reviewed 30 January 2012

The Arrabelle is really a 5 star hotel. The rooms were large, comfortable and lovely. This hotel still has turn down service! And the staff was wonderful and accomodating.... we had a large, large group in one of the condo rentals in addition to hotel rooms. All of the employees are exemplary.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 January 2012

We (couple wih 2 kids 16 and 12) stayed at the Condo (apts 270&272). It has a great kitchen and W/D unit, plus 3 fireplaces and a barbecue unit on the terrace, giving it a cozy felling of being at home away from home. Spa / fitness center are great. The roof top pool could have been a bit warmer but I wasnt there for the poll. Business center has all you need to deal with the unexpected "work call".
I will return.

• Stayed January 2012
Also consider these accommodations in or near Vail
0.9 km away
Manor Vail Lodge
#5 of 30 in Vail
13.3 km away
The Ritz-Carlton, Bachelor Gulch

Been to Arrabelle at Vail Square, A RockResort? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Arrabelle at Vail Square, A RockResort

Property: Arrabelle at Vail Square, A RockResort
Address: 675 Lionshead Place, Vail, CO 81657-5214
Region: United States > Colorado > Vail
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Ski-In / Ski-Out Spa Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#1 Ski-In / Ski-Out Hotel in Vail
#4 Luxury Hotel in Vail
#4 Spa Hotel in Vail
#4 Business Hotel in Vail
#5 Romantic Hotel in Vail
#6 Family Hotel in Vail
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): €€€€
Hotel Class:5 star — Arrabelle at Vail Square, A RockResort 5*
Nestled at the base of Vail Mountain, in the heart of Lionshead, The Arrabelle at Vail Square offers a premium service in a unique location. Inspired by the grand hotels of Europe's historic alpine villages, The Arrabelle at Vail Square combines timeless elegance, European charm and impeccable service. Dine at Tavern on the Square's mountainside patio, unwind at the award-winning RockResorts Spa, or take advantage of the other extraordinary amenities including slopeside ski valet, rooftop hot tubs and lap pool, state-of- the-art fitness center and more. Treat yourself to the ultimate luxury resort experience in Vail. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Arrabelle at Vail Square, A RockResort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Arrabelle At Vail Square, a Rock Hotel Vail