Arrabelle at Vail Square, A RockResort
Sitzmark Lodge at Vail(Vail)(Great Value!)
US$149
Hotels.com
Christiania at Vail(Vail)(Great Value!)
US$147
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Talisa, Vail(Vail)(Great Value!)
US$242
US$158
  • Restaurant
The Lodge at Vail, A RockResort(Vail)(Great Value!)
US$192
US$159
  • Pool
The Sebastian - Vail(Vail)(Great Value!)
US$301
US$262
  • Pool
Vail Marriott Mountain Resort(Vail)(Great Value!)
US$229
US$186
  • Restaurant
US$10,979
US$1,097
Hotels.com
Vail Mountain Lodge(Vail)(Great Value!)
US$181
US$176
  • Breakfast included
TripAdvisor
  • Bar/Lounge
TripAdvisor
All reviewsski valetrooftop poolbeautiful hoteltop notchheated floorsskating rinkthe eagle bahn gondolacar servicein room diningoff seasonrock resortsski hoteldinner reservationshotel restaurantturn down serviceapres skilionshead area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 February 2012

I have to confess: I dropped out of ski school. Upon realizing that this was not the sport for me, I told my now-husband that I would happily cook him breakfast and send him to the slopes if I could spend the rest of our vacation at the spa. Fortunately, the spa at Arrabelle could squeeze me in and save me from further ski terror that very day. This spa was the most elaborate and luxurious I have ever seen. I had the most expensive massage I've ever experienced there, but the price tag certainly covered the amenities. The locker room, steam rooms, and waiting areas were absolutely tremendous and had everything you could ever want: toiletries, plush robes, excellent refreshments, you name it. You could hang out there all day. I would have, but I had to meet the man for apres ski/apres spa. Perfect!

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 042581
Reviewed 30 January 2012

Had a very pleasant stay during New Years' weekend. The room is stunning and the bathroom was fabulous. The room reminds me of the Wynn in Las Vegas. It was high season so the room was a tad bit over priced which is why I can't give it 5 stars. I'd go back

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 January 2012

The Arrabelle is really a 5 star hotel. The rooms were large, comfortable and lovely. This hotel still has turn down service! And the staff was wonderful and accomodating.... we had a large, large group in one of the condo rentals in addition to hotel rooms. All of the employees are exemplary.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 January 2012

We (couple wih 2 kids 16 and 12) stayed at the Condo (apts 270&272). It has a great kitchen and W/D unit, plus 3 fireplaces and a barbecue unit on the terrace, giving it a cozy felling of being at home away from home. Spa / fitness center are great. The roof top pool could have been a bit warmer but I wasnt there for the poll. Business center has all you need to deal with the unexpected "work call".
I will return.

• Stayed: January 2012
Reviewed 24 January 2012

my husband and I stayed here last weekend with our 2 month old daughter and we all loved it! The hotel is very comfortable and nice but the service is out of this world! The manager definitely knows what they are doing! All the things you would expect from a luxury hotel but you also cannot beat the location and the ski valet holds all your skiing stuff as close to the lift as possible. Really makes it easier and convenient. The bar, restaurant in the hotel has great food and the rooms are very nice.

Didn't get to use the spa this time but something else that looks really nice at the hotel.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family