“Best Ramen Bowl! ”
Review of Nudoru Ramen Bar

Nudoru Ramen Bar
Ranked #78 of 129 Restaurants in Vail
Reviewed 29 January 2017 via mobile

This was my 4th time for lunch in this Restaurant. Best Ramen bowls in town, maybe in Colorado. My favorite is the beef bowl. Superfriendly waitress and boss. Awesome music in the background.
I'll come here every week for a Ramenbowl.
Totally worth a visit.

1  Thank Gourmet T

Reviewed 22 November 2016 via mobile

Amazing food with personal service from a very accomplished chef. Will be back again and will be trying his other restaurant, expert burger as well!

Reviewed 19 October 2016 via mobile

I stopped in for lunch at 11:47, door was open, grabbed a paper, and went to a single table. In a rude manner, I was told by the server, "we're not open, we're not ready, we open at 12:00." As I started walking out, 13 minutes before they open, the chef feels it's in his best interest to join in and rudely state, "we don't open until 12, we're not even ready yet." As I walked out the door, I looked at him and said, "yeah, it's only 10 minutes away."

Two recommendations, if I ever happen to come back. Maybe go over some customer service skills with your staff, especially before winter kicks in. First off, don't unlock your door until you are open. If you have it open, then you're ready for business, this is just plain common sense. Finally rather than kicking me out, don't you think it would have made sense to say, "hi, we don't open until 12:00, which is another 10 minutes, but your welcome to sit and wait until we're ready." I had a Vail Daily in my hand that both employees could see... I guess I'll just keep my allegiance to Pho 20 in Avon.

1  Thank dodd34
Reviewed 6 September 2016 via mobile

Poor food, poor service, over-priced. Ordered a noodle dish - waited 30+ minutes for a bowl of over-cooked, bland, mushy noodles with a few pieces of pork. It cost $17. Kids' food came out 10 minutes before mine and 5 minutes before my wife's. Not sure how these guys stay in business.

Reviewed 12 August 2016

I stopped by to try the place out for dinner and was seated at the bar. Only problem is, the table at the bar is strangely high and narrow, and the seats are low without back support. Since the place wasn't crowded, I moved over to one of the 2-person tables instead since it would be more comfortable. The waiter then comes over to inform me that the cook/owner requested that I move back to the bar, just in case they experienced a mad rush of customers and needed to put that table to use. It was 5pm on a Tuesday night, and I was planning to eat and run anyway. As a Vail local, I won't be going to this place again, and I have told many friends of my poor experience here. Based on what I saw in the restaurant anyway from other tables, you will pay for an expensive and over-priced bowl of noodles.

1  Thank Sarah S