“Great drinks and beautiful at night.”
Review of Frost Bar

Frost Bar
Ranked #61 of 129 Restaurants in Vail
Cuisines: Bar
Reviewed 6 February 2018

Drinks are tasty and they have the best gourmet hot chocolate in town!! Also has a bar menu for food.

1  Thank Cynthia L

Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

Nice atmosphere, good service and a great list of drink options.
A place where locals seem to gather.

Good collection of signature Scotch and Tequila. Fast service and fun.

1  Thank piancov
Reviewed 20 January 2018 via mobile

Frost Bar is one of our go to bars in Vail. Great drinks in an upscale, fun setting. There is nothing better than a bar with live music. Band was awesome and I had so much fun with the lively crowd. Highly recommend when in Vail!!!

Reviewed 19 January 2018

Great little spot for beer, wine or a cocktail inside the Sebastian. Alexa, our bartender, was very accommodating and made us some tasty old fashions. We had the fish tacos and the buffalo wings, which were WAY better than any of the other après-ski spots (Red Lion, Pepi's) in Vail Village. It's little more on the upscale side, but you get what you pay for in service, drinks and food. On Friday and Saturday nights, the place gets pretty packed with a fair amount of locals.

Reviewed 18 January 2018

What a great find! I would highly recommend this bar to anyone in Vail. My bartender, Alexa, was very helpful in giving drink suggestions as well as other recommendations around Vail. I was so sad that I discovered this gem on my last night. I will definitely be coming back on my next trip!

Been to Frost Bar? Share your experiences!